SIG Picture Thread

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hi, i just bought a sig and i have no idea what metal kit is on it. i bought it off of ebay and the guy doesnt know either but he said it cost him about 400 bucks from airsoft war and its based on Tokyo Marui. is there i way i can check from the trades or a marking that states what kit it is like from the inside?? i will post pics soon hopefully some of u P226 experts on aftermarket kits can tell me thanks

I concur with it being an Action model. Note that the frame and receiver are cast and the trigger screw is very malformed, plus the screwdriver slot is vertical which I have not seen on any other manufacturer:

http://www.wgcshop.com/pcart/shopper.php?i...22603_srch_p226

Strange that he said he got it from Airsoft War4 because I can't find any mention of 'Action' when I do a search.

I am bored and I have a dremel.

Witness:

Full length barrel inside Prime silencer mod:

post-18344-1160155445_thumb.jpg

Also to continue the "making people barf with photos" theme:

P226TGS with madbull grenade;

post-18344-1160155433_thumb.jpg

And to finish off your delicate stomachs, the maruiP226 RAS/ S-system;

post-18344-1160155418_thumb.jpg

P226 with the madbull grenade launcher holding an old rail and a fore grip.

Now obviously I didn't put the madbull on the Prime framed pistol because I don't want to go to hell.

It is actually quite comfy.

"ZOMG!!!!!1111!!! that am teh mostest ugly 226 evaaar" welcome

Cheers, Stunt

ladies and gentlemen....after 3 weeks of waiting....she has finally come. I finished PE and came straight to my house and found a big green bag sitting on my front door. Busted into my house and ripped it open and my eyes were burning. This gun is very nice and hefty. has a very nice weight and feel to it. The quality of the PGC kit is amazing! look at this picture:

DSC00628.jpg

look at that, its perfect. The kit is nice and all but there were some things that dissapointed me, quite a bit. I pulled the slide back a couple times and i looked at the top of the outer barrel, and look at what happened:

DSC00624.jpg

not even 5 minutes of use and already scratched. Oh well. Also, when i use the decocking lever and pull the trigger, it works in all but then the trigger like stays back as if its stuck on something. if i dont use the decocker its fine and the trigger mechanism is fine. but for some reason when i use the decocker like the trigger just stays back and i sort of have to push it forward. The slide is also a bit sluggish. but i will soon replace tthat with a guarder recoil spring. Also i hear that it cant take green gas without reinforcing some parts. I am planning on getting either the guarder enhanced loading muzzle or the shooters design POM set, nine ball tightbore, nine ball hammer spring, and a nine ball dyna piston head. The gun looks a bit empty right now so im ganna go searching for a light or something, maybe the M3X. Anyways yes i know the orange is ugly, im going to deal with that later. oh and one more thing, when i was taking off the grip tape that covers the trades like some of that sticky stuff stayed back and is still on my gun. do you guys know any trick that can get that sticky resedue off? i tried to rub it realy hard, use my nails, etc. it wont come out. i have a slight case of OCD and it realy bugs me..thanks to whoever can help. here are some more pics

DSC00622.jpg

DSC00623.jpg

DSC00625.jpg

DSC00626.jpg

DSC00627.jpg

hope you guys like! ill try and get some pictures up when i get some goodies on there!