Pictures of yourself in the field/posing

i cant say and dont know.

had to sign an nda and releases for it..

Thanks! Look whos got post 999...anyway, what did you have on your head? And did you do it "just for the fun of it" or because...well...someone needed pics of an evil looking sam fisher kind of guy? You'd maybe want to be my best friend from now on and share anything with me^^?

Oh and on googling nda I got Nuclear Decommissioning Authority, National Disability Authority and National Dance Association :P...(wikipedia helped me out, though)

Does this nda mean youre not allowed to show the results to anyone?

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks! Look whos got post 999...anyway, what did you have on your head? And did you do it "just for the fun of it" or because...well...someone needed pics of an evil looking sam fisher kind of guy? You'd maybe want to be my best friend from now on and share anything with me^^?

Oh and on googling nda I got Nuclear Decommissioning Authority, National Disability Authority and National Dance Association :P...(wikipedia helped me out, though)

Does this nda mean youre not allowed to show the results to anyone?

haha! yes, as previously posted by the doc, nda is a non disclosure agreement..

i'd be fired..

i was originally only the vfx supervisor. [and partial props supplier because i had a lot of the black tac gear..]

other issues came into play and i became useful for a further couple of roles in the project..

thats it really..

its a long road on the production side so it'll be ages before anything comes of it..

Edited by oikoik