Pictures of your weapon

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Is that M500 metal by chance? Its got an excelent finish on it!

Thanks for the comments FartSnatcher. (that sounds kind of odd, but yeah.)

Unfortunately no, Tanaka revolvers are all made mostly from ABS. That said, their is a portion of the frame in the second picture that is metal, and the monstrously huge cylinder is also metal, which gives the gun quite a bit of heft, though not as much as you'd expect.

Eddie182, love that rail / rear sight on the CQB. Who makes it and how much is it?

Thanks mate.

The carring handle type rear sight & elevated rail is made by king arms. I got it from an eBay airsoft seller for £35, the guy is based in HK and has loads of kit for sale all the time. I would give you a link to another one but he doesn't have any up for sale at the moment. The sellers name is airsoftshooting if you want to have a look.

Although I have seen the same thing on both WGC and redowolf, although it is a tad more expensive, still not that pricey though.

Heres my contribution :D my souped up mp5 (well with duc tape anyway :eyesroll: ) and my USPc with plastic carry case! :D:D:D

as well as two empty bags of bbs ;) and finally two cans of gas :) soon getting a navy-style flashlight foregrip for teh mp5

MyGuns001.jpg

MyGuns002.jpg

100th post! YAY!!

Edited by spuddeh

hey enzo whered you get ur uspc holster? ive been after one for a long time, i bought one last month from an american chap and one of the clips snapped as soon as i opend it! wasnt very good quality at all, need one bad cos at FFZ i was wandering around with my mp5 in my left hand and usp in the right :P

heres my glock 19, just got the slide and inner barrel today, need to clean them and polish them a bit more, thinking about painting the site as well, so it settles with the slide more, then need to source a front site as well, think i might get a laser, just for fun not to pratical i know but still fun :P

glock19.jpg