Pictures of your weapon

hey enzo whered you get ur uspc holster? ive been after one for a long time, i bought one last month from an american chap and one of the clips snapped as soon as i opend it! wasnt very good quality at all, need one bad cos at FFZ i was wandering around with my mp5 in my left hand and usp in the right :P

I got it HERE, most people are familiar with them ;)

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

LoneWolf191,

It's a Steyr Mod-GB. The actual gun was developed by Steyr to go head to head with Baretta's M9 for the standard US army pistol. It has an 18round mag in 9mm Parabellum... US army chose the M9 because steyr at that time had production issues with their factory.. I believe steyr had stopped production of this gun...

Thanks mate.

The carring handle type rear sight & elevated rail is made by king arms.  I got it from an eBay airsoft seller for £35, the guy is based in HK and has loads of kit for sale all the time.  I would give you a link to another one but he doesn't have any up for sale at the moment. The sellers name is airsoftshooting if you want to have a look.

Cheers mate, shoped with airsoftshooting/ e hobby asia a few times, never noticed them though.

The Steyr GB is actually still in production in the US commercial market, and it it also lost out to the beretta in trails because its inititvive gas chamber device was too hard to strip in the field

sp00n, nice rifle, what make is the pistol grip and did you get it in the UK?

Got it from WGC, and I dont live in the UK (note the little american flag to the left ;)). I like it, its comfortable. The fitting of the motor is somewhat tricky, as it doesnt come with a new grip endcap, and its a little bit longer than the stock grip, so I had to make my own (much longer) motor spacer. Piece of cake for the do-it-yourselfer but I wouldnt advise it if you really are clueless when it comes to this sort of stuff.

http://www.wgcshop.com/pcart/shopper.php?i...ACGBK_cat_Grips