Pictures of your weapon

squarepusher tht rifle is one hell of a loveley beast!!

and the photo skillz you posses are brilliant as well!!

great use of lighting really nice quality pictures and quality rifle :)

Cheers! It's a nice camera, and the light in the loft at certain times of day is pretty good, thanks :)

Considered a Silencer for the SR 16

I have, I assume I'd need a QD silencer though? It's not threaded... could you link me to a decent one?

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Spoon, that's sweet with the full metal. Might as well post mine here too for comparison.

M870:

20050620shottystock0052gv.jpg

CA 870

20050620shottystock0173jz.jpg

ca870 w/ my shorty front end

20050620shottystock0132iu.jpg

And I put a full stock on my MP5-PDW (sd conversion) to see how it would look. Not too bad IMO

20050620pdwfullstock0020di.jpg

edit: spelling

Edited by Ledpocket
Got some new stuff for the gun and repainted it again.  Ill get a better picture when i find my sandals, pool deck burned my feet.

Sopmod.jpg

How you likin the QD foregrip? I have the OD version and I'm looking for other people's opinion on them. I think its a bit small, but everyone else thats held my gun hates it...W/e, looks great!

Heh, nah just sold my YE ;) Umm ill review the gun this week last day of school tommorow :) First off, its the GWS G36C conversion. Its a lil flimsy and some parts need hot gluing, but other than that it seems nice, the scope sucks, but it IS an XM8 :D

A little off-topic. I cant believe youre still in school Ive been out of school for three weeks now. :) Nice gun btw.

nice shotties there sp00n and led pocket, tbh don't really like the CA870 as the mag system annoys me im just a shell kind of guy, nice photography as well there sp00n :P

edit: forgot to mention enzo's XM8, not a huge fan of the g36 or the XM8 myself, but does look nice, far to much time and money on your hands there enzo :P

Edited by Vicks

Yearg, enzo, if you're going to entertain us with your impulse buys please for the love of god buy cool looking weapons. :D

Im going to go take a cold shower, that xm8 is making me feel sick.