Pictures of your weapon

have you played yet enzo?

it seems funny too me that there are conversion kits that cost so much money

when in the near future they might produce the gun cheaper only if its popular enough

or maybe the companies have deals to where the guns people want most arent produced so the conversion people can overcharge us....o man i dont know why i posted that but it was just something i pondered and im bored so what else can i say lol

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Gee the kit actually looks real, but the build quality should have been higher and they didn't make the 2nd generation version with the improved red-dot scope as well as a flip up iron sights and an XM320 GL...and gun camera.

And CORRECT COLOR OMG.

Better digital camera to come soon. Until then, poop quality images:

AK47andAKBS.jpg

Top, my AK47 without the GP30 (letting a teammate borrow it)

Internal: Systema FTK with Spring.

External: AKBS Rear Sight, G&P Wood Kit, G&P Midcap (x7)

Bottom, My Girlfriend's AKBS

Internal: Unsure of brand (Purchased Used), equivalent to Systema FTK with Spring.

External: Carrot Stock, Grip, and Foregrip Kit. Generic SOCOM Suppressor, spraypanted Matte black to cover .45 cal info. The dust cover, suppressor, and mags all recieved the same paint job.

GLOCK17andSFG2.jpg

My KSC Glock 17

Internal: G&P Recoil Spring and Enhanced Spring Guide

External: G&P Metal Outer Barrel and Slide. KSC 50rd Mag "+2" Mag Extension, Missing Front Sight.

The Sights will be replaced with a pair of Trijicon Night Sights, and eventually I'd like to get the Glock Tactical Light.

Also Pictured is a Surefire G2 in Black, with P60 Bulb and 2 SF123A 3v Batteries.