King Arms M4s at retailers

helping_hand

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Or you could order it through Airsoft Advantage if youre in the US. Basically add about 10 bucks to the WGC price. When priced near 210 bones its a superior option to a sportline in every single way minus the 50 dollar difference which is small for the difference in quality.

King Arms released a couple of new M4 guns in the form of a Colt M4A1 and Colt M4 CQB. Full metal body with authentic markings and solid construction.

- Constructed from Aluminum and Nylon Fibers

- Official licensed Colt M4A1 from CYBER GUN

- Features a bolt catch system which holds the bolt open

- Details of the Colt M4 CQB AEG

- Full Metal AEG

- 7mm Bearing Gear Box.

- 10.5" Outer Barrel

- Bolt Lock System

- 300 Rds Magazine Included

file_63_148.jpg

file_65_29.jpgfile_66_14.jpg

file_67_10.jpg

A little note on the licensed Colt receiver by King Arms-the bolt lock/release will only work perfectly with the King Arms gearbox/AEG. I upgraded a Tokyo Marui M4 with the King Arms Colt metal body and that function doesn't work as good on it as a King Arms M4. And I want to add: "0h wa0! Another Armalite/M4/M16!"

A little note on the licensed Colt receiver by King Arms-the bolt lock/release will only work perfectly with the King Arms gearbox/AEG. I upgraded a Tokyo Marui M4 with the King Arms Colt metal body and that function doesn't work as good on it as a King Arms M4. And I want to add: "0h wa0! Another Armalite/M4/M16!"

I did the same thing to my TM SR-16 and in fact, the bolt release doesn't work correctly. I have to push the bolt plate with my finger to close it. Plus, the bolt cover doesn't open when pulling the charging handle.

Oh please, stop the "another armalite, bah" -talks. Variety is never a bad thing, and bringing out a regular M4 draws a minimal amount of effort away from the whole R&D line.

Definately a good option, seeing as it is cheaper than the G&P and CA, but still seems to have high quality everywhere.

Exactly. A high quality M4 is not as common as people seem to think. An M4 is practically a required part of the airsoft arsenal for many clubs here in the US. This gives an option to those without the deep pockets for a full custom build. When I had my M4 built, it took over a grand worth of parts.

I'd fancy for a M16A2. :)

Definitely.

These look like solid pieces of hardware. They'd make great rental items.

This begs to be a quality loaner. One hates to loan junk to newbies and risk turning them off to the sport. This looks to be a good piece for that.

My King Arms M4A1 came in today; for those who want a quick impression:

- It feels pretty solid overal, nice metal finish (a bit brownish perhaps?)

- The trademarks are quite good, but the colt logo on the Tokyo Marui SOPMOD look a bit better...

- The plastic handguards feel and look good (good texture), quite sturdy.

- The is some wobble on the stock, but it is alright... however, the stock is sharp at some places... might use some sanding not to wound yourself

- The weight is good; what you would expect

- The bolt catch is a nice extra

-- SHOOTING --

I used a 9.6V 1100mAh G&P battery, 0.20gr BB's, original high-cap magazine

The ROF is good, giving a nice trigger response.

The gearbox however doesn't sound that smooth; I might open it to see if I have to re-shim or give it a grease job.

Performace is so-so, FPS seems to be around 300-320 (from my experience)

I had to turn in the hop-up almost completely to make it have the propper effect. I'll try putting in an Element H-nub to see what the effect of that is.

However, I won't break down the performance competly, to me, it is great for the price, and I'm sure after adjusting the sights properly it will be good for short to medium range (10-30m)

I won't compare this replica to my former G&P M4 ( which came at about the same price...) without testing this new baby properly

post-27570-1231247023_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

This looks like the M4 Ive been looking for, competitive price, good externals, not too flashy but not ugly (like KWA or G&G logos), and from a reputable brand. I dont mind upgrading the basic internals as long as the gun is a decent price and I don't have to redo the whole externals. Any word on when American retailers will get these in?

I've been wondering that myself. I've been looking to get one of these myself (Actually, the cqbr version. But almost the same.), but the only places I can find them are in Hong Kong. I could deal with that if I had too, but RedWolf just went out of stock on them and the only other places are eHobby Asis and Uncompany. I'm warming up to those sellers but there's still some things I'm not clear on from their pages. Namely, if certain important things come with the gun, which is important to know before I order. (Last thing I want to do is make 2 separate orders from HK just because I forgot something.) Sooooooo... To get to the point, I like to ask the following question:

Does the gun (standard M4 or cqbr, I don't know why there'd be too much of a difference.) come with a battery and/or a charger for one?

Any info will be helpful, please forgive any newbish mistakes I have made, as I'm still a little new to this.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived