King Arms M4s at retailers

helping_hand

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For all the people who don't like huge amounts of M4s, the other way to look at it is if there are so many options for them they make become unprofitable for manufactueres and they may stop making them!

Still, King Arms guns do seem to be of a good quality so another good M4 (And a nice plain one at that) on the market makes a change really.

I've owned several of King Arms' guns over the last year, and they've all been very pleasing.

Fullmetal bodies, solid built, most of them have something fancy, like blowback or boltstops, and they all have GREAT internals as well as externals, and outstanding qualitycontrol.

As for the matter of M4s getting old - well, I haven't seen a plain M4 in months, to be fair, and King Arms have made their share of alternative guns. FN FAL, L1A1 with blowback, several Galil-versions with blowback.. the list goes on.

And the price tag on this baby is just over the average chinese clone, so how can you seriously complaint about this release!?

I just bought four of these.

You get so used to seeing huge expanses of 20mm rail, it actually is sort of a change to see a standard hand guard now.

Exactly. What I attach the most on rails is a simple flashlight and a AN/PEQ battery case. Since they're not essential, I could care less if I don't have them fixed to my gun while playing. That's where the standard handguard comes into play.

I have in stock some KA M433 HEDP grenades waiting to unleash their shower of BBs. They work like a dream... KA is definitely one of the best manufacturers IMO.

so correct me if I'm wrong, but would this kind of be considered like a Sport Line model, similiar to CA and G&G and others but with a metal body? And any idea if a RS Knights RIS would be able to fit?..I wouldn't see why not but just had to ask.

You guys are forgetting that shipping for this item is going to be at least 50 dollars. Not quite the same price range as a 134-159 dollar sportline...

They're not really in the same league. Having said that, i would choose one of these king arms m4's or the new cheap G&P m4 over a sportline any day of the week.

I think anyone who's not working on a budget and not so much concerned bout internals might choose this over a sportline any time of the day perhaps. It just amazed me to see this at such a wonderful price, and of course with shipping it might be a little less if one was to order something else along with it, such as perhaps a RIS system or sight or whatever else they might need. Hmmm...decisions decisions

Archived