Factory Tournee part Deux!

Frontiers

The A&K M60, specifically the MK43 version, has my name written all over it. :) Can wait to see the pics you took.
no pics of M60, there are in internet circulating some pictures already so i didnt waste my time on taking those, anyways its not ready for sometime yet.

M60 pictures?!?!?!

no have these.

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Vanderer, Army Detonics, are they all metal includeing barrel mate??

Barrel was metal it felt very solid and had many metal parts, but kind of small for my big hands it felt small hehe, i like R17 more :) but R45 is more like a Bond gun or something, nice and smooth can fit in small pocket :)

they are either Maruzen or Marui and they said its MAC-10 but who knows :)

As far as I know only Maruzen has made these in GBB (the mp5k). Marui used to have this shell ejecting MP5, but that's a long time ago.

Vanderer,

You need to go back and take some good, detailed pics of the A&K MK43. j/k :P

I sure can't wait for the MK43 to come out. If anyone else goes over there, please take lots of good, detailed pics of it please. I'm interested to know how well the box mag feeds since it appears to be a copy of the STAR box mag. I am also interested in seeing if it will have the sound control feature like A&K's M249 line did. I loved the sound control feature the A&K M249 box had. :) I actually preferred it over my CA box mag.

Vandy, did you handle the JAE-100 stock? How did it feel-any flex or bad seams? This looks like a great one to drop a Scout Carbine-length M14 into...not too long, not too short like the SOC....but only if the internals are strong, and ONLY if the stock doesn't look or sound toy-like. I'll bet they would sell THOUSANDS!

Thanks so much for the intel...like the others here, I appreciate the time, effort, energy and contacts you have who are willing to share and take some feedback from the community, too!

ThumpMaster6....OVER

The stock itself doesnt flex too much. The plastic isnt up to CYMA M14 standards but still pretty durable for ACM. The only real external problem is the plastic heatshield creaks ridiculously. There is a seam along the whole stock but it's not very noticeable. The gearbox is strong at about 400 FPS but the accuracy isnt great. Easily fixable if you're gonna replace the barrel anyways.

COME AGAIN

THE WONT BE SELLING THE MASADA? :o:angry:

yup, its paid by a 3rd party for A&K to make for them.

do you know if kalash will bring out the rk-03 in full steel as well?
its same as RK-02 just wood furniture on it, surely will come that version out

Vandy, did you handle the JAE-100 stock? How did it feel-any flex or bad seams? This looks like a great one to drop a Scout Carbine-length M14 into...not too long, not too short like the SOC....but only if the internals are strong, and ONLY if the stock doesn't look or sound toy-like. I'll bet they would sell THOUSANDS!

Thanks so much for the intel...like the others here, I appreciate the time, effort, energy and contacts you have who are willing to share and take some feedback from the community, too!

ThumpMaster6....OVER

it looked very cheap plastic :( didnt look so good really

Vanderer,

You need to go back and take some good, detailed pics of the A&K MK43. j/k :P

I sure can't wait for the MK43 to come out. If anyone else goes over there, please take lots of good, detailed pics of it please. I'm interested to know how well the box mag feeds since it appears to be a copy of the STAR box mag. I am also interested in seeing if it will have the sound control feature like A&K's M249 line did. I loved the sound control feature the A&K M249 box had. :) I actually preferred it over my CA box mag.

they didnt have the proto on the office when i was there and i didnt want to wait, i visited shedload of Factories just in few days so didnt want to sit in one place for hours to wait, either they had it or not then i took the pics what was available :)

does anyone know if Maruzen magazine is compatible with Marui or vice versa? if not then it should be Maruzen versions coming, like did you know btw the Boyi/DBoys Kar98K is Maruzen clone, they told me that :)

I think what he was trying to say is that TM didn't make a gas Mac10/11 so it would have to be a copy of a Maurzen. If it is, i'll probably pass on that unless they have solved the reliability issues

Archived