Factory Tournee part Deux!

Frontiers

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Awww... They put an AK-74 stock on their new AKM.

Ah well. I could just mod a real one on. I was hoping that Kalash would be coming out with their AKM or AIMs sooner...

So, is that MAC-10 gas blowback? If so, that's awesome! I was just assuming that Well was just going to clone the Marui MAC-10 AEP.

yeah GAS blowback, and it shoot like crazy very high noise, felt like a damn real thing :) really impressed me both the MP5K and the MAC-10
the steel cymas are better. and the steel cyma AK105 is already out :) what are you waiting for? ;)

As allways, for money :lol: nah! I knew Kalash would release their version, so Im waiting for reviews of both. I know cyma usualli have better internals and the new metal hop up chamber tempts me a lot, but Kalash is quite a good brand too, so waiting for comparisons never hurts :)

Anyway, any of them (cyma/kalash) are steel, but "pot metal", arent they? :huh:

what model is that? i didnt notice Steel version out there, thanks for input!

http://rsov.com/index.php?target=products&...product_id=3226

CM040B ;) not all steel, like a kalash half and half. theres also an AK74M and i think an AKS74 too.

As allways, for money :lol: nah! I knew Kalash would release their version, so Im waiting for reviews of both. I know cyma usualli have better internals and the new metal hop up chamber tempts me a lot, but Kalash is quite a good brand too, so waiting for comparisons never hurts :)

Anyway, any of them (cyma/kalash) are steel, but "pot metal", arent they? :huh:

none are ALL steel (except the kalash RK01S), they're both part steel part pot metal (front end is post metal except a few parts) but the cyma has a steel stock latch which is known to break on the kalash guns. from my experience cyma pot metal is nicer too.

Ok, I have the bad habit to say "steel" when the AEG is like the RK01S, the rest is just metal :P Anyway, Kalash version looks nice too, lets hope they solved their little problem with the magazines... seriously, I dont like modding my replicas to make them fit what should fit without modifications... ¬_¬

does cyma version has the same problems? :rolleyes:

Ok, I have the bad habit to say "steel" when the AEG is like the RK01S, the rest is just metal :P Anyway, Kalash version looks nice too, lets hope they solved their little problem with the magazines... seriously, I dont like modding my replicas to make them fit what should fit without modifications... ¬_¬

does cyma version has the same problems? :rolleyes:

nope. although plasticmag said his hated MAG 45 rounders for some reason. but he said everything else was fine.

AGM

-----

MP44 is 3 months away i got the see the proto and got pictures :) world exlusive to Arnies!! it will come in 2 versions, with real wood and plastic handguards and stock

MG42 6 months away still :( slow to make for some reason, but good news is they are making it!

and shitload of M4/M16 variants M4A1, M16A1, M16A3, and like 6-7 models of different stubby killers, i got pictures of them, also Scar light which looks exactly same as Boyi/Dboys one model numbers are 021,022,023,026,031,032,033,034,035,036,037,038,039 like i said shitload :P i post them here soon.

Requesting more info on the MG42, please.

What kind of material is it made of? Plastic, potmetal, aluminium, steel?

And how, by casting or stamping?

Some chinese manufacturers have already made or are making stamped or milled steel weapons, so it's not that unrealistic to hope :)

He's going to sell less STG44 than MP40s, thats for sure, but if it works out for them, cool.

L86 with blowback is kinda cool. Wish they made the carbine and CQB versions of the L85 too. And maybe Ebaybanned makes a susat, seeing as they have already released two russian sights.

Oh, and the extra-curved mag on the HK416 is a nice touch: just a few more degrees and centimetres can make a big difference.

Requesting more info on the MG42, please.

What kind of material is it made of? Plastic, potmetal, aluminium, steel?

And how, by casting or stamping?

Some chinese manufacturers have already made or are making stamped or milled steel weapons, so it's not that unrealistic to hope :)

i dont have much information about that but i will try to inquire more

M60 pictures?!?!?!

did u take any pictures of the GBB mp5k??? is metal??? looks like a maruzen clone, fingers crossed

i thought i take pictures of it :( i took the box and all but it looks i was too busy shooting with it so forget to take the pic :( both where all metal guns.

Archived