Gunfighters808

Initial Impressions of the TM SOPMOD M4 AEG

sometimes you can undo the piston head by hand .. Sometimes you can't. You just have to try and see. I find a rag in each hand for purchase best.

And yes it's common for original cylinder heads to loose compression at the base of the nozzle guide. Not that common but enough to say I've seen it before

Thanks bud, I've got one more: I received my new CQB-R a couple of weeks ago and want to resolder it to deans, by using an extension cable. Now, what would be best method to connect the wiring of the Marui to the extension cable? Normal crimps?

What AWG should the extension cable have? Does the Marui have 16awg wiring?

Oh and I'm wondering if I should leave a fuse out or not if using a 7.4v 1200mAh 25-50c Lipo.

Thank you so much :)

Edited by Bacta

most common at the moment is soldiering wires directly to the end metal bars, thus restaining the quick change bars and solid stock feel, but simply removing the end connection which fits the quick change.  then most wire in parallel for more battery power.

So again a noob question, is a 100 Spring still going to assort well with the stock hop-up assembly/rubber? And I'm worried that the trigger response won't be that snappy anymore, even with a 7.4V Lipo?

Installed a Eagle6 M100 today and there is almost no difference in trigger response! Now i'm waiting for the new marui super high torque motor and it will be perfect..

Btw: Installing the spring was easy going, thanks to richards videos!! I got 332 fps on a completely stock 416! :D

sorry for double-post, but ihave a problem:

yesterday, after i installed the m100 spring, everything was ok...today i wanted to shoot again and no the spring makes terrible rattle/clink noise...does anyone have a solution for this problem??