Pathfinders

PynkPanthyr

Its interesting to see that they're using Vortex flash suppressors on the GPMG and HMG..

And also the mix of weaponry, with both L85s and C8s being used. Can anyone see what type of flash suppressor is being used on the C8s? I think its the normal Birdcage type, but I'm not sure..

Cheers for the videos!

Not m4s. Diemaco sfw.

edit:

I think.

Probably money.

yep the uksf and sf support use diemarco sfws as they are better than the l85 and they went for them before the hk416 was released i think also they tend to have 2 upper recievers per rifle 1 16 inch barrel 1 10 inch barrel and some are made from old armalite lower recievers with diemarco uppers

Mike

In what way? Links? Proof? We all know the L85A2 thrashed all of its main competitors hands-down (including the AK) in the reliability stakes during the Oman trials...

Information provided by the MoD of course... :rolleyes:

Any firearm cannot be 100% reliable. Think about what happens within a weapon system..

Thinks explode, making other things move. Not exactly perfect is it? And when you factor into the equation things moving to make the explosion you get mistakes. Add dust, mud and gun oil in there and you've got interesting and not exactly 100% reliable weapons.

Archived