Special Forces Civilian/PMC Loadouts

Misfit

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's very intresting topic, I'm reading it for the last two days, I learn a lot :rolleyes: .

As I live in Eastern Europe, would be happy if somebody post photos of PMC Loadouts in the above areas. I love to play as a mercenary, so my go is to replicate the same loadout.

Cheers

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone have pictures of CIA/SF in the Durka shirts that are roughly knee length? I used to have them saved but my external crashed.

I've never seen the photos, but I've wondered where this came from: http://kabutojapan.com/set/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=1

Thanks a lot. Maybe I'll try an UnderArmour polo as it might be a bit cooler.

Or this one if you love Velcro: http://www.hazard4.com/products_undervest.html

Nice set up, Akira. I was there Saturday. I remember seeing the guy with the knee brace thinking 'he's pretty hardcore playing while broken.' If I find a pic of me I'll post it up.

Thanks, my original plan was to bring over my full Multicam setup, then when I tried to pack it into my carryon the coat, pant, and vest took up the whole damn thing haha. Then my friend said he was going as a Blackwater operative so I just packed some regular clothes instead.

As for my friend, he had a torn ACL, recently had the corrective surgery and he was still playing haha.

As for my friend, he had a torn ACL, recently had the corrective surgery and he was still playing haha.

Yay ! Hope for me then , did mine (among other injurys) in a motorbike crash end of may , going under the knife in Nov to correct it so back playing hopefully new year . Was thinking of starting back with a PMC load out , nice and light but functional . By the looks of your picture something similar to what you and your boys are wearing (witch looks good by the way) .

Nice range... loving the Raven holster too!

Yes I love it. One of my best purchases. Unfortunately, I figured out the hard way the TM Glock dosent fit in the Glock 17 version of the holster. So Had to get the Glock 20/21 version, which luckily,fits perfectly. I'll most likely buy another one for my lower profile loadout to use on a lower profile belt setup. (EOtac Safari-style vest over chest rig type loadout planned in future.)

I'll post my belt setup in the belt thread soon aswell. I know some people may think or worry it will fall out, but I dont intend to hang upside down like spider man anytime soon. In my opinion, its perfect retention. Not to tight, not to loose. :bleh: Very quick draw. I got the MD cut, Which is the Magpul Dynamics cut. It had less body shield and has zero tilt, the gun is straight down inside. The DFE color is also fairly close to magpuls, which I also like alot.

All that's missing is a beard.

I had one going but its hard to see. Usually for games I grow it out scraggly and it looks Arabic-like. Grows long not thick. Good for SF look, but annoying and itchy in life. But usually big games or milsim games, I let it grow out. Haha.

Archived