Special Forces Civilian/PMC Loadouts

Misfit

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

OK i'm putting together a PMC Loadout, and I have been trolling through the hundreds of pages on this subject and so far I have:

Condor Tan Baseball Cap

Shemagh

WAS 901 chestrig with a rear plate carrier section

CQC P226 Tactical Holster Platform

Sig P226

Mil-Tec Ranger Trousers Khaki

Mil-Com Desert Boots

Any suggestions for the following:

Gloves

Some form of fleece or jacket

T-Shirt

PACA Armour

Tactical belt

OK i'm putting together a PMC Loadout, and I have been trolling through the hundreds of pages on this subject and so far I have:

Any suggestions for the following:

Gloves: ACM Mechanix

Some form of fleece or jacket. COndor soft shell

T-Shirt. Anyone in your wardrove

PACA Armour. Any ACM one, you dont need it to stop bullets :lol:

Tactical belt. ACM Black hawk replica

Done, gotta love Civi loadouts :)

Cheaper options in parenthesis--

Gloves: Hatch Operator HK (Mechanix M-pact)

Some form of fleece or jacket: TAD (Condor)

T-Shirt: UA Tactical (any)

PACA Armour: Pantac (ACM)

Tactical belt: Emdom CM (Pantac Eagle style)

ACM Mechanix? The real deal cost like 29 euros for originals and 39 for M-pacts... But great for PMC loadout, that's true. Changed my own m-pacts into coyote originals as they look better to my eye than the "armored" ones.

Yep! ACM mechanix, to use them in a sunday morning costume, about 7€ shipped seems like a bit more appealing than 29€, not the same quality but while shooting, dodging, sprinting and swearing in fashionable manners... I wouldnt notice them being 4 times better :) well, I would if I spent more time at home staring and wearing them like some sort of fetish... unsure.gif

Quite common for serving or ex servicemen:

A trend started by the SS if im not mistaken. its how many of them were caught after the war due to the distinctive blood type tattoo about 4 inches from the armpit on the inside of the left arm or a ciggarette burn in the same position. but of course im straying off topic so wont go anymore into it

Are those the Hatch Operator HK gloves? Im looking at getting a pair, can't decide what color though. Saw some pics of the Cb before but your look way brighter? New? Just found a store close though so going to look at them tomorrow!

edit:just noticed the velcro latch is different.

Are those the Hatch Operator HK gloves? Im looking at getting a pair, can't decide what color though. Saw some pics of the Cb before but your look way brighter? New? Just found a store close though so going to look at them tomorrow!

edit:just noticed the velcro latch is different.

Yh mine are the Warrior HWI Hard Knuckle Gloves from UK Tactical.

My word...

Slap and American flag on that rig and I'd love that until the last stitch frayed. Very, very well done, stalker.

Thanks, have to keep the brit one though, it's just a very piratical rig, nothing on there I don't need.

Better than a brit or yank flag, the Jolly rogers woud fit better, much better :lol:

JK, good kit, just need a bit of natural wear and tear :)

Had it out today in the pouring rain, wind, mud and dirt so it's looking pretty nice now :)

Well, not very Special Forces but the best I got:

1861i.th.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Don´t really know how this works as it is the first time I use this way, it was a HOT day and decided to go light and fresh, thinking about the "rhodesian what if" and this PMC topics, decided to include here.

pants, not seen but original swat tan boots, team shirt, ELBV with 6 m4 mags, 2 frags and the rubber bayonet, glock in the left leg and utility in the right, m4 with m203, ics lan with laser, magpul stock and grip and front sight, acog, shades and bandana and finally mittons

Well, not very Special Forces but the best I got:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Don´t really know how this works as it is the first time I use this way, it was a HOT day and decided to go light and fresh, thinking about the "rhodesian what if" and this PMC topics, decided to include here.

Lol gotta dig those legs ;), your braver then me, all that long grass and bare legs.

Archived