Special Forces Civilian/PMC Loadouts

Misfit

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok you had your laughs :rofl: but I thing I have figured it out.

5.11 chest rig $42.99

5.11 double mag pouch w/ bungee $19.99 (x2)

5.11 med drop pouch $19.99

OD/Black tactical shemagh $19.99

All for a grand total of $122.95! Still under my $150 budget. What do you think? All the 5.11 gear would be in FDE. Combine this with tiger stripe BDU trousers and a brown MEC fleece jacet I think it would look OK and be functional

thanks

A

Ok you had your laughs :rofl: but I thing I have figured it out.

5.11 chest rig $42.99

5.11 double mag pouch w/ bungee $19.99 (x2)

5.11 med drop pouch $19.99

OD/Black tactical shemagh $19.99

All for a grand total of $122.95! Still under my $150 budget. What do you think? All the 5.11 gear would be in FDE. Combine this with tiger stripe BDU trousers and a brown MEC fleece jacet I think it would look OK and be functional

thanks

A

5.11 Chest rig: Excellent choice (see my photo on previous page).

5.11 Bungee mag pouch: Bad choice (The bungee is way too strong)

OK thanks. I am worred if the rig wil fit as i am tall and skiny. think 5ft 10inchs 130lb

A

Only your chest/torso size matters. If need be it can be adjusted to fit people with size 33"-37" which would be equivalent to the US military's body armour size small.

This rig has limited real estate but is very light and keeps the essentials right where you need them.

Only your chest/torso size matters. If need be it can be adjusted to fit people with size 33"-37" which would be equivalent to the US military's body armour size small.

This rig has limited real estate but is very light and keeps the essentials right where you need them.

OK thanks for the info

A

Looks like a really good kit, what vest is that?

It's just a simple Chicom rig.

ooh. whoops. read that one wrong.

Almost seems like some generic vest you could find at an outdoors store or even a store like the GAP. Doesn't have tacticool written all over it like a 5.11.

It's just a simple Chicom rig.

ooh. whoops. read that one wrong.

Almost seems like some generic vest you could find at an outdoors store or even a store like the GAP. Doesn't have tacticool written all over it like a 5.11.

Yeah, I was asking since it looked surprisingly like a fishing vest or something similar.

However impractical the ruck is, it really adds to the kit.

:huh:

A ruck is a ruck. How is his impractical? Because it wasn't purchased this year? Because it's not spotlessly clean? Because it's not HSLD?

TCB - please think before you post. If you are thinking, at least explain your statements.

Miller - nice kit ^_^

You have used it on the field before? Were there any problems you encountered using such a "covert" rig? If thats the right word...

Archived