If you had the money...

kizza

Gun: Completely CNC'd M733 with custom gas system based on Classics, but gas-in-mag. I'd design it entirely myself. As close to the real deal as I could possibly get.

[...]

Gear: Exact stuff worn in HEAT during the armored car robbery.

I like your style. Along with the infinite supply of money, can we close off a section of the financial district and do a reenactment?

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply
A gas powered RPD, FN GPMG, Bren or 1919.

Go big or go home, I say.

I'm going to add to this a decent 870 shotgun and enough shells so that loosing them wouldn't be an issue. That, or a multiple grenade launcher to go with SAP task force kit.

Lower

CNC a magpul lower with working abmi-mag catches for a WA system

Ambi-selector

Ambi-mag catch

Standard single stage trigger

RS Magpul BAD lever

RS Magpul MIAD

RS Magpul milspec CTR

RS Magpul Enhanced trigger guard

RS Magpul ASAP

RS Magpul MS2 sling

15 (whatever lightest and most reliable make) bombproof custom fitted RS PMAGs :P

1st Upper

CNC a Vltor matching upper with the magpul lower with no play and same coating

RS custom fitted SR-15 URX RAS II (Internal front sight) on 10.5" inch barrel with CNC 6061 aluminum chromed Knight's Triple Tap compensator

Prime Hop up with AEG barrel with first hop up bucking with matching first 6.03 inner barrel length

PRI gas busters charging handle

2nd Upper

CNC a Vltor matching upper with the magpul lower with no play and same coating

RS custom fitted SR-15 URX RAS II (Internal front sight) on 16" inch barrel with CNC 6061 aluminum chromed Knight's Triple Tap compensator

Prime Hop up with AEG barrel with first hop up bucking with matching first 6.03 inner barrel length

PRI gas busters charging handle

Assessories

Custom converted Knight's NT-4 QD silencer with foam inserts

CNC 6061 alumium BC with dimgrey coating

CNC steel nossle with NPAS

RS Knight's 100-600 match style rear flip up sight

RS Aimpoint T-1 with RS LaRue hight mount

RS Knight's hand stop

RS Knight's rail cover

RS LaRue LT-FUG (Forward Universal Grip)

RS LaRue Offset flashlight mount with Fenix TK-11 R2

RS Magpul XTM Rail covers

And Magpul PTS ACR with all it's accessories + 15 PMAGs + Li-Po batteries as my winter/back up gun

Thats all really :D

Edit: Job at magpul as designer would be nice :P

• 2 years later...

<a href="http://www.arniesairsoft.co.uk/?filnavn=/reviews/mgc_p7m13/mgc_p7m13_review.htm" target="_blank">http://www.arniesairsoft.co.uk/?filnavn=/r...7m13_review.htm</a>

One of these maybe? I just have to convince myself I actually need it.

That was mine till I got one . If money were no object then a full metal one with a modern gas system

• 3 weeks later...

I'd buy not only all my dream guns, but I'd buy at least 3 of the same gun, that way I can either have one painted, one unpainted, and one for pure backup in case any of the other ones break. As well the same with secondaries, but only using 1 secondary and storing the rest away in case anything happens to the first one. Same with accessories, one for unpainted and one for painted and one for storage just in case.

On top of which I'd also have each one configured differently, so the same gun but in different configurations. That'd be an overhaul of obsession, but we've all seen that now from time to time on here.

well..you'd REALLY need TWO back-ups.. as you'd need one painted backup and one unpainted xD

Archived