Intimidating (Loud)

Parish_Rane

Tanaka S&W .500 magnum. On green gas it gives a really loud crack, not a pop like most handguns do and this is regardless if its tuned from 350 to 490 fps. Down side is its mahoosive.

i can second that,

at one game i lent mine to someone to have a go of it, and the guy squeeked when he fired if for the first time, i mean a grown man sqeeking from firing an airsoft gun, thats prety special.

The Marui Desert Eagle is pretty loud and intimidating on propane. The KWC CO2 Eagle is also really loud, but instead of a "clack" it has a metallic "clank."

A TM 4.3 Hi-Capa is also really loud with the stock plastic slide, and is a lot less bulky.

Tanaka or KJW USP. In room temperature, it's pretty friggin' loud (at least the metal slide version from KJW). Also, WE Hi-Capas are reportedly noisy, espec. the CO2 versions.

My WE Hi-Capa certainly isn't very noisy. It's sort of anemic, like a cat choking on a sour mouse....

In airsoft terms the loudest gun i have ever heard is the maruzen pistol uzi.

Gotta agree with that, i remember when i got mine and a partially deaf guy who was chronoing guns said 'thats a bit loud isnt it?' :D

We have an indoor CQB arena, really not that big. Say... 75 yards long and 10 yards wide that we play in quite often and it comes down to one man left on the opposing team so it's always fun to pull out the big gun and have my team walk down towards them with a little... "movie" moment I'd say. That's what I'm looking for, a finishing gun. Not a real using sidearm, for that I've got the M9 PTP.

The Marui Desert Eagle is pretty loud and intimidating on propane.

Indeed it is. Whats even more great though, CO2 mod and full metal kit on one of those. Holy hell, never tested out a airsoft pistol which would be more intimidating, fun and most real feeling. It kicks like a horse and sounds like.. Well you just gotta get to test one, it's insane.

Sure it costs a little to make one, is damn heavy and large but totally worth it.

Archived