Magpul Picture Thread

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

about these Pmags?

how well do they feed? and has anyone had any mag wobble when it comes to G&P recievers, all my mags are seriously loose in the mag well, i need gaffa tape to beef up the magwel for them to fit nice and snug.

My PTS Pmags are snug in my guns, all G&P receivers, no wobble at all, the A&K hicap also fit snuggly.

My PTS Pmags are snug in my guns, all G&P receivers, no wobble at all, the A&K hicap also fit snuggly.

Yep.

It also depends on the manufacturer of your receiver. I have a VFC and they fit perfectly. My buddy has a CA and they fit REALY snug. Some filing of the mags might help make them fit better in that particular case.

Finally got around to fitting a adam arms railed gasblock.

Bit of a nightmare to get on there as I had to chop, file and dremel a few bits to get it to fit.

m4magpul.jpg

Anyway happy enough with how its turned out and it sits nice and level to the receiver rail.

Finally got around to fitting a adam arms railed gasblock.

Bit of a nightmare to get on there as I had to chop, file and dremel a few bits to get it to fit.

/snip

Anyway happy enough with how its turned out and it sits nice and level to the receiver rail.

Drake, that gun is absolutely beautiful. I want to make my M4 exactly like yours in Dark Earth. Mind giving a parts list? Especially that sight, is it red dot or magnifying?