Magpul Picture Thread

Your CA was going to be a salvage and donated rental gun for my local site, however I believe it was best for it find a home where it would say intact and wouldn't be touch and grabbed by a different person each weekend. In other words, she didn't deserve to become a gun-######.

My M7N4 was long time in the making; there was a lot of procrastinating and excuses to not finish the build but I am now at this point. I have a feeling there will be more procrastinating before it is completely finish. I since want to grab a torch for the right side.

2 reasons really. First was that the RS Troy M7A1 upgrade originally came with a MUR upper, however now it comes with the original Ar15 styled upper. I dig it with the MUR more than the current offer. Secondly was because the metal body kit came with it :D why change a good thing.

I just realize how much my replica's designation sounds like a influenza virus subtype designation. I guess with all the Noveske trades; this is my "Swine Flu", my "Pig's Fire".

Oh yes she did ;). At any rate I think for a torch an m3 or some such would fit the light/ low profile of the gun (well besides the big honking muzzle break which aint so low profile).

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh yes she did ;). At any rate I think for a torch an m3 or some such would fit the light/ low profile of the gun (well besides the big honking muzzle break which aint so low profile).

The Surefire M3 or the Insight M3? I threw my Insight M3x and I didn't like it at all however I have something else in mind. Time to start saving.

way to go with the bandwagon criticisms. Watch the first video and hell even a couple others Costa ran a regular aimpoint it was haley with the micro point....he also rn a regular aimpoint on other occasions. Haley is the bigger micro point user. Sure Costa will use it sometimes, but those carbines are close rot Haley's set up, with the dual lights redi mag etc.

Um...

Costa and Haley basically use the AP micro's exclusively on their fighting carbines...

way to go with the bandwagon criticisms. Watch the first video and hell even a couple others Costa ran a regular aimpoint it was Haley with the micro point....he also ran a regular aimpoint on other occasions. Haley is the bigger micro point user. Sure Costa will use it sometimes, but those carbines are close rot Haley's set up, with the dual lights redi mag etc.

This statement can be read two very different way. Either:

a. [sarcasm]way to go with the bandwagon criticisms.[/sarcasm]

b. [approval]way to go with the bandwagon criticisms. *thumbsup* [/approval]

Tone of voice doesn't translate so well in text form. I believe Reaper16 was trying to portrait version 'B' but was lost in "textification".

More pictures, less bandwagon discussion ;)

+1.

Anyways, does anyone use the Falcon Industries "Light Switch Rail Cover" carried by Magpul? fiddlesticks, I believe you have one attach at your 12oclock rail. Can you provide with dimension and your opinion if they do a good or should I stick with velcro?

Anyways, does anyone use the Falcon Industries "Light Switch Rail Cover" carried by Magpul? fiddlesticks, I believe you have one attach at your 12oclock rail. Can you provide with dimension and your opinion if they do a good or should I stick with velcro?

I have one.

It is 3.75" long, 1.5" wide.

I like it quite a bit. ^_^

Picture of it in use is in the R/S thread.

-Vic

The Surefire M3 or the Insight M3? I threw my Insight M3x and I didn't like it at all however I have something else in mind. Time to start saving.

Insight, I just dont think a big ol light would look right, but well that gun will look great either way, I cant wait till "santa" brings my firepig and MOE stock

Oh and I was going with A mate.

What kind of GB are you planning on dropping into that M4?

Edited by reaper16
snip

my pic does'nt seems displayed

edit: was because of the pic's name

Is that the PTS UBR stock? And what metal body do you have on your gun? I assume that is a WA GBB. I've been wanting to get the PTS UBR, but the buffer included doesn't look like it will fit an AGM M4.

Nice guns either way.

Is that the PTS UBR stock? And what metal body do you have on your gun? I assume that is a WA GBB. I've been wanting to get the PTS UBR, but the buffer included doesn't look like it will fit an AGM M4.

Nice guns either way.

aznriptide : thanks :)

Thanks, no it is the acm one (for now) the receiver is a King Arms S&W MP15 :) (like you said for a WA based GBBR)

Unfortunately the agm m4 lower uses a different thread for buffer tube :( so I don't think that even the pts ubr will fit

jwp.jpg

Edited by Pradal-Serey
Insight, I just dont think a big ol light would look right, but well that gun will look great either way, I cant wait till "santa" brings my firepig and MOE stock

What kind of GB are you planning on dropping into that M4?

The issue for me is that I have little rail space to begin with. In order to have the Insight M3/M3x positively locked into place, the placement of the torch will be force into an impractical location. When shouldered on my strong side, I have to use my middle or my ring finger to manipulate the rocking base plate; difficult and unconformable. While shouldering on my weakside, my thumb lays forward too much and requires me to either change my grip or requires to me to bend my thumb and activate the rocker plate in awkward position.

As of right now, I really don't know. I just want something that will be reliable, 350fps or par higher if must be and runs on a lipo. I'm also torn between run it has an aeg or to have it converted to run on external air like a classic; I think it would be fun to have a 7.5" SBR with blowback.

Nice blasters Pradal-Serey.

Didn't know that, but a M&P receiver for AEG's would be awesome.

Yes IDK why they didnt release it, they have an AEG with an M&P body in the works that comes with the PTS MOE stock, handguard, and grip. So i would think an body isnt far behind (based on S&W actual M&P magpul offering, well its identical really). We can hope anyway, but I currently need a colt lower for my Haley project. (Based off his carbine in the first Dynamics vids). Long way from being done though.

Yes IDK why they didnt release it, they have an AEG with an M&P body in the works that comes with the PTS MOE stock, handguard, and grip. So i would think an body isnt far behind (based on S&W actual M&P magpul offering, well its identical really). We can hope anyway, but I currently need a colt lower for my Haley project. (Based off his carbine in the first Dynamics vids). Long way from being done though.

It has been released, and is in stock at www.ehobbyasia.com

Nice paintjob, but I don't get why people like painting their 416's, especially multicam.

They should stay black :D

Reaper, they only offer it on an AEG for now: http://shop.ehobbyasia.com/king-arms-sandw...dark-earth.html

Hopefully they'll sell the MBK alone. Though I'm wondering why I'm asking myself that, since my M4 project is done XD.

Edited by aznriptide859

Hey guys, my PTS MOE/Systema carbines finally showing up after a month of languishing in customs early next week but I've heard some bad stuff about the PTS MOE stock- would you recommend switching to a UBR, CTR or ACS? Only really want to make the change if one of those options is worth the dollar :)

Thanks

I had a MOE stock on my TM SOCOM, really didn't have a single complaint about it to be honest, a little fiddly to get on/off, but how often do you do that? Solidly built, absolutely zero wobble (seriously, none, I tried to move it, couldn't), locks in place extremely securely, comfortable to shoulder. What did you hear about it that was negative?