Just got raided ^^

Punkypink

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Never heard of such things. Plasticuffs and/or zip-ties are about the closest I know of.

What do you need handcuffs for airsoft for anyway? :unsure:

You don't relax with the boys after a long, hard, sweaty day of airsoft?

KNEW IT!

(Good call, Badger)

Onto more pressing matters at hand... anyone know of rubber handcuffs for airsoft use?

Yeaaa sure, it's for "airsoft" use. The type of "airsoft" that happens in a dungeon with X-frames and chains and ropes and lots of er... rubber tag kill devices. :P

KNEW IT!

(Good call, Badger)

Onto more pressing matters at hand... anyone know of rubber handcuffs for airsoft use?

there might be something appropriate available from theater stores. or joke/magic shops.

I know our local amature dramatics society have an assortment of simmilar bits of gear for use on stage. although it's anyones guess where they aquired them.

I used to have a pair of plastic handcuffs when I was a kid, bought them from a local corner shop along with a fake plastic "special police" badge. useless for actualy restraining someone (they came undone if you put too much pressure on them, and had a little saftey release lever anyway) but could do the job, if you can find them.

Archived