Just got raided ^^

Punkypink

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i got raided last year after DHL ripped the packaging on a gun they were delivering to me and decided that real illegal firearms obviously have nice, full colour, arty photos of them on the box. they let me know that they couldnt deliver it and that i'd have to pick it up myself. next thing i know they've handed it to the ipswich weapons division and i have weapons unit at my door with a warrant to search for firearms. they took everything, thankfully it was back in 24 hours :)

bloke opposite me was nearly stormed by a full armed response unit after a neighbor reported him threatening a neighbor with a cheap springer. i was watching out my window and admiring the rather nice G36C with optic carry handle setup. my office was used as an observation room by the police too.

according to the officers here he was about a minute or so from them breaking out the flashbangs and storming the house. sadly he decided it would be the perfect moment to go out to get a pint of milk (he was oblivious until he was tackled by armed police and held at gunpoint).

he was a complete twunt though, it would have honestly been very funny to watch his house get breached, but his arrest was amusing enough :)

no breaching charges, just a lot of nice polite conversation, and educating them about how real steel magazines look. They were a bit worried about the G36 see thru ones with the dummy rounds inside and the MP5 double stacked hi-caps with the dummy rounds at the top. They found my XTN446 radio and seemed to be quite "omg what DO you do?" about it. Honestly, don't these people know a geek when they see one? Damned lightsabre shoulda been a dead giveaway. :P

Me and my friend are in the homeguard youth, His brother is a bit law less.

Anyway, One evening before we were suppose to have an exercise, the police raided his house, I was there and was sitting in my boxers in the bed they searched the house and saw an AK4(G3A3) the standard issue for the homeguard. (and youth don't get them and especially have them at home)

So and ex-homeguard soldier (one of the cops) took it out and said like

"Damn, does youths get to have this?"

My friend was like "Uhm, its airsoft"

The cop responded "oh whats that".

then I took out my colt 1911 GBB and explained to them what airsoft was, they knew a little about it, but they didn't know it was a big sport/hobby.

(I had my 1911 for a film we were doing)

They were nice too

then an other time the cop found my friends maglite, the cop took out his (police issue) and held them simultaneously and look at them both and gave the expression "what the hell".

My thoughts is they're need to know more about airsoft.

anyway he didn't get cuffed because they only looked for his brother gun (revolver).

and they didn't pose and take pics with his guns :P

As if you need any more reminding about "surgery" etc. :P

Edit: "" for dramatic effect.

I shall bring them to AG09 ;D

What the hell?

One more fun thing, the house looked like a mess before they came.

When they left it look clean, like your grandmother hand been there and cleaned the room.

Aw poo. My house was a mess too and they didn't help clean up. The lazy bums.

Ok, well next time I don't want to clean my room, I'll just call the cops for raiding in my own house, then they clean it afterwards?

The lazy *suitcases*. No such great police service here. Guess I'll have to clean on my own. Shame cuz landlord's visiting next week.

Did you ask them to slap you on the *albatross*?

No. The policewomen who came along weren't really good looking anyway.

Archived