Just got raided ^^

Punkypink

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The police have wide ranging powers and slapping cuffs on is par for the course. A bit over enthusiastic considering your not Trinity and this isnt the matrix but real life. Side note, my recent visit was rather pleasant for all concerned as theyd allready investigated and found my youtube account and knew exactly what theyd expect to see :)

The police have wide ranging powers and slapping cuffs on is par for the course. A bit over enthusiastic considering your not Trinity and this isnt the matrix but real life. Side note, my recent visit was rather pleasant for all concerned as theyd allready investigated and found my youtube account and knew exactly what theyd expect to see :)

You've not seen the pic of punky in the assassin thread I take it.

well mine was a bit sudden. They were told maybe an hour b4 the raid about my place and all that. To be fair they were nice n polite altho one of the policewoman kept asking why I've got all this stuff for. I was tempted to tell her "If you're into stamp collecting, why do you have all those stamps for?" Christsake woman, I don't ask about why you's ugly and in the force for, you don't judge my damned hobby.

one of the policewoman kept asking why I've got all this stuff for. I was tempted to tell her...

Its called small talk. She tries to get to know you more by asking about your interests, social life, etc. Before you know it she's bumming off of your rent, using your car to go places without paying for gas, and nags about how her needs aren't being met. :mellow:

Its called small talk. She tries to get to know you more by asking about your interests, social life, etc. Before you know it she's bumming off of your rent, using your car to go places without paying for gas, and nags about how her needs aren't being met. :mellow:

Wot? With her accusatory tone like I'm already a criminal? Certainly not one I'd go for. Actually the other one had nice sexy legs cuz my housemate was perving her the whole time. Too bad I didn't notice, but then I HAD just woken up.

lol, your situation reminds me of my own a while back when i had a much larger collection.

I live literally next to the local Police station, with their Gym window facing my bedroom where all my guns are.

all the older cops knew about me and my "hobby", but apparently a new guy just transferred over, and saw me cleaning, my guns from the gym window...

the next thing i know i had a full QRT squad knocking on my front door (I have a front gate, that was locked... Hong Kong apartment paranoid parents gate thing). I go out, open the door, and get knocked to the floor, handcuffed and shoved towards my room, where alot of my stuff were spread out over my bed, with half stripped and stripped guns all over my desk, with my PC wallpaper set to the floorplan of the local wargame site.

needless to say they were a bit peeved when they calmed down and realized who i was, and what my hobby was... lol.

stupid newbie cop!

edit:

I've since been invited to join some of those cops for skirmishes! ^^

Archived