What are you scared of

scorch

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*fruitcage* morons that I encounter on a day to day basis. Particularly those on CIF going on like paranoid nutters about conspiracies to do with the 7/7 bombings. If there is anything to be scared about its people like that with any sort of power!

• 2 weeks later...
then learn to roll its not that hard :D

Happened to me once, my least pleasant water related memory ever. Was being tought to roll (well, was teaching myself at a kayak camp), had just about gotten it, but stayed under too long, and couldnt get the wetskirt off. Didnt drown, as I manadged to get it off at the last second, but I have a feeling I learned what waterboarding is like.

Not even homosexual advances?

Completely bearable

-Spiders

-Genital violence. Doesn't matter if they're mine, some other guy's or even a girl's. That stuff makes me cringe. :o

I also don't like being alone at night. It's either incredibly childish or incredibly primal, but I get really uncomfortable and a tad paranoid.

This ^^ It's also what they made GBBs for I think.

Sales tax. At 8.375% you would try to avoid it also. (Few exemptions to it too. Things like clothing are taxed. And that extra 0.375% goes to the totally corrupt MTA. The city can preach what they like about the poor but a sales tax this insane is completely regressive. No thanks, I'll buy my big ticket items online and skirt it completely).

Rofl at NY.

I also really don't like "fallable" hights, things where there is a particular chance I could fall to my horrible tumbling death. I like hiking though, and am fine with tall buildings, I just try to avoid things with no barriers (sheer cliffs), or seemingly weak ones "glass windows", "ankle high fence".

Smackheads in abandoned places worry me. It's my biggest fear when I enter anywhere.

Well, you are crawling through what is essentially all the major highlights of the Smackhead Central Guided Tour. :lol:

Seriously, though, I checked the website out - I want to go too :o !

I constantly worry about if I'm wasting my life or not, and whether what I'm doing at any given moment is really what I want for my future.

It's like a mid-life crisis, but right at the start :(

Ben.

I used to have the scare for heights too. Luckily it was more of a lack of faith on steel, stone and such materials, than imagining myself falling down. Once I started to study how reliable those awful border watch towers for example are (up to 70m or so long), I actually started to enjoy going into them as I gained faith on the things. Now, when it comes to mopping up the roof, TV antenna or such, I'm up to it. Also, in the job I do at summers (warehouse man), I regularily have to climb very high in order to give maintenance to the stuff that needs it done. Couldn't have done it three years ago. :P

i am pertified of all flying insects. ive been stung by wasps etc, bitten by bugs

i just freeze up totaly. its realy irrational

that said stuff like sharks i love. i actualy go hunting for them when i dive im not even slightly worried by them. aare of what they can do and how they can change.

Archived