KSC MP7A1

helping_hand

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply
KWA USA were just an importer. Not anymore.

KWA's AEG is developed by both Taiwan and US office.

And no... KWA is NOT a US branch of KSC.

Just like danish ASG is "making" ClasicArmy... Right. <_<

I newer claimed that KWA-USA is a branch of KSC. KSC is a manufature, KWA-USA is just a rebranding company, buying stuf and selling it on under a "new" name. Sending user feedback to a manufature does net make you a manufacture

Just like ASG.

I have huge respect for KSC, but all these rebranding companies is not bringing anything to the sport.

The only thing the end user gets is higher prices and limited selection due to import restrictions imposed by the rebranders to protect there "rights".

We did show case the new CZ-75 (NS2) during IWA show at Germany. But we aren't sure making anymore combloc pistols at the moment. Some ideas have been flowing around after the IWA show but nothing substantial that I can tell you.

Domo arigato, allizard-san!

Just like danish ASG is "making" ClasicArmy... Right. <_<

I newer claimed that KWA-USA is a branch of KSC. KSC is a manufature, KWA-USA is just a rebranding company, buying stuf and selling it on under a "new" name. Sending user feedback to a manufature does net make you a manufacture

Just like ASG.

I have huge respect for KSC, but all these rebranding companies is not bringing anything to the sport.

The only thing the end user gets is higher prices and limited selection due to import restrictions imposed by the rebranders to protect there "rights".

I apologize, I wasn't talking to you about KWA USA as a branch of KSC.

On the other hand, I suppose ASG have been feeding you incorrect information. In fact, even if you work for ASG. You won't know half of the things happening within KWA and KWA USA. And I can assure you this. "Re-branding" is never part of the plan.

"Re-branding" is never part of the plan.

So they always say.

But tell me then... Why the need to ReBrand KSC System 7 to SN2 (If I remember corectly), If not to try to reinvent the S7 as your own creation.

If you reed KWA USA flyers nobody is talking about the fact that all the nice SN2 guns is infact KSC System 7, and not somthing KWA-USA came up with.

And why the need to sell KWA guns as "KWA-USA"... they are still made by KWA in Taiwan, not in the US.

Don't try to sell me the deepdish as a new discovery, I have been in this game way to long.

And no, Im not on the ASG payroll, or any other rebrander for that matter... :)

So they always say.

But tell me then... Why the need to ReBrand KSC System 7 to SN2 (If I remember corectly), If not to try to reinvent the S7 as your own creation.

If you reed KWA USA flyers nobody is talking about the fact that all the nice SN2 guns is infact KSC System 7, and not somthing KWA-USA came up with.

And why the need to sell KWA guns as "KWA-USA"... they are still made by KWA in Taiwan, not in the US.

Don't try to sell me the deepdish as a new discovery, I have been in this game way to long.

And no, Im not on the ASG payroll, or any other rebrander for that matter... :)

What you FAIL to understand NS2 engine existed before KSC actually call it System 7. KSC original market is in Japan only and not even else were in Asia.

Naming between System 7 or NS2 really doesn't matter. KSC wants to call it System 7, KWA wants to call it NS2. That's all it is. And the truth is KWA is the OEM for most of it's product line. Most people believe KSC always takes priority over KWA simply because KWA never have been out spoken about it's product and always stay behind the scene especially on gas gun products. When the AEG line released over two years ago, all that has changed.

And dude, it's common practice for companies to have satellite office around the world by adding the regional name. ie. Toshiba & Toshiba America or Canon & Canon USA. Hence KWA & KWA USA. Is Sony USA any different than Sony? Also same products also name differently in different region, There are NO Lexus in Japan but you know it's a Toyota. My Canon PowerShot SD870 is called IXUS 860 in Asia. Why the name change? If you are really in this game for so long then you should have known why the name changed. I don't have to say anymore.

BY THE WAY.... you heard this from the horses mouth. I work for KWA. End of story.

HQ and several factories are base in Tainan, Taiwan. Customer support center (Dealer and End User), world wide logistic include North America, South America, part of Europe (except Asia), Marketing dept, Design, technical service center are all located in City of Industry, CA. USA. The name KWA is a registered trade mark in US as well. And there is KWA GmbH.... oh wait... I'm ahead of myself.

Price in Japan (from Fortress) :-

MP7A1 - 28,799円 (approx USD$300)

40 round mag - 3,999円 (approx USD$41.40)

20 round mag - 3,299円 (approx USD$34.16)

may be able to find a few dollars cheaper in other JP stores.

Price in Japan (from Fortress) :-

MP7A1 - 28,799円 (approx USD$300)

40 round mag - 3,999円 (approx USD$41.40)

20 round mag - 3,299円 (approx USD$34.16)

may be able to find a few dollars cheaper in other JP stores.

Ah, so there is a low cap mag for it. Alas... that's just too much to toss down for a gun I'd use as a secondary. :(

$350 is something I'm willing to cough up for a GBB rifle, but for an SMG, $250 is more reasonable like the MP9. The ones released as KWA ought to be cheaper since they don't go through Japan, but if even those fail to go below $300, I'm better off praying that it gets cloned.

it will get cloned in the next year or so and the price will be 150 or so....

so if you can wait that long, go for it....

if i can manage to sell one of my guns i'm putting in a pre order for the ksc... :D

personally i like the expensive price, simply because i know hardly anyone will have them because they dont want to cough up money for a quality piece... works for me.... as i hate using any of my unique guns now because they've all been cloned.... except the spas 12 and sig pros!!!

o, and nice ownage by allizard, golf clap is in order.

my only real problem with the price is that this being the first run product and supposedly "limited edition", what if its is broken and have flawed design....kinda worried about that....

It would be bad though if the KWA version features less accurate trades and marking or whatnot making this the only GBB MP7 that looks good...

decisions decisions....sigh

I was hoping for something in the $250 range. That's a lot of dough to put down.

Will KSC/KWA make replacement parts available to fix inevitable breakages so it doesn't become an expensive wallhanger? I only ask because compared to TM/WA GBB's, KSC/KWA parts availability tends to be a little harder to come by. I really wish they had a stronger aftermarket support as they do make some hot looking pieces.

the reason its so expencive is because its a "anniversary" model. no clue why they released it as an anniversary model, but they did. im guessing its going to be cheaper elsewhere because in japan the thing costs 300USD.

Archived