KSC MP7A1

helping_hand

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My preorder for the KWA MP7 has been placed with ASGI ^_^

The MP7 is without a doubt my favorite SMG I've ever handled and I loved everything about the Marui version except for the POS mini gearbox (probably Marui's worst design ever, had two and they both broke down within the first 2 months). And I love the realism of GBB weapons and the working bolt stop, and knowing KWA's reputation for quality and reliability and with the availability of cheap replacement parts from KWA USA I have no doubt that the MP7 will be excellent. And full licensed trades!? I don't think I could ask for a more perfect airsoft SMG :D

Price is quite reasonable too, $232 shipped after ASGI's discount coupon code "tim". Less than the Marui MP7 and sure to be much more fun and realistic, and probably a good bit more reliable too.

Now I'm just gonna have to get 1 of those short mags and 2 more of the long ones when they come out and I'll be set!

While I wait the agonizing 2 months for the MP7 to show up, here's some pics of the MP7's trademarks provided by a KWA rep...

IMG_4477-vi.jpg

IMG_4473-vi.jpg

IMG_4474-vi.jpg

IMG_4476-vi.jpg

My preorder for the KWA MP7 has been placed with ASGI ^_^

The MP7 is without a doubt my favorite SMG I've ever handled and I loved everything about the Marui version except for the POS mini gearbox (probably Marui's worst design ever, had two and they both broke down within the first 2 months). And I love the realism of GBB weapons and the working bolt stop, and knowing KWA's reputation for quality and reliability and with the availability of cheap replacement parts from KWA USA I have no doubt that the MP7 will be excellent. And full licensed trades!? I don't think I could ask for a more perfect airsoft SMG :D

Price is quite reasonable too, $232 shipped after ASGI's discount coupon code "tim". Less than the Marui MP7 and sure to be much more fun and realistic, and probably a good bit more reliable too.

Now I'm just gonna have to get 1 of those short mags and 2 more of the long ones when they come out and I'll be set!

While I wait the agonizing 2 months for the MP7 to show up, here's some pics of the MP7's trademarks provided by a KWA rep...

*pics*

OMG secks :o

The KWA is gonna have licensed trades? I'm in! :D

is there any news if the silencer adapters for the TM version will fit the KWA version or if it will come with its own adapter?

my mission is life right now is to get a GBB SMG and slap my TM trader on it. and I am looking at either the MP7 or MP9

http://www.ksc-guns.co.jp/pro.html?http://...=60&disp=on

The stock looks somewhat sturdier than on the AEG MP7s.

I think the picture you're referring to is showing how you take the gas system out from the back of the body. The stock should be the same.

I doubt the TM is any smaller than the real one. If anything i'd imagine the engineers begging for the thing to be a little bigger to make it easier to cram the stuff in.

The TM is a touch smaller than the real MP7 in a few dimensions (can't quite remember which, but I did see a comparison from a KWA rep on another forum a week or so ago) but the KSC/KWA MP7 is said to be 1/1 real steel spec in all external dimensions.

The TM is a touch smaller than the real MP7 in a few dimensions (can't quite remember which, but I did see a comparison from a KWA rep on another forum a week or so ago) but the KSC/KWA MP7 is said to be 1/1 real steel spec in all external dimensions.

phew not go going crazy them

• 2 weeks later...
LOL..... not exact the way you put it.

KWA USA were just an importer. Not anymore.

KWA's AEG is developed by both Taiwan and US office with Japanese engineers. They are not sold to KSC. however, some are OEM to ASG.

MP7 sold to EU will have full trades which is exclusive to Umarex.

and I guarantee you won't be the first in line on this. :rolleyes:

And no... KWA is NOT a US branch of KSC.

Just to clarify as you only mentioned AEGs, are the KWA and KSC MP7 the same gun?

• 2 weeks later...

Got my KSC Mp7A1 this Monday: http://img216.imageshack.us/img216/1530/mp7a1003.jpg

But after a few test shots I wanted to try to empty all of my 100 rounds worth of magazines...

I got to round 90, and the gun Jam'ed. After looking in the ejection port I did see the Nozzel/Cylinder sitting odd.

Pushing the 2 push-pins in the rear out, as shown in the manual, I took out the bolt assembly and found the Cylinder to have burst apart.

So now I have 350$ paperweight, as nobody seems to have the part in stock, and KSC Japan don't seem to send spare parts outside of japan.

Best of it is the reply I got from KWA-USA.

They claim that there KWA Mp7A1 is not the same as the KSC Mp7A1. And therefore they say, there cylinder do not fit my gun.

Nice to find a company that don't have a clue to the product they are selling... :huh:

So... If anybody lives in Japan, share bed with a KWA (taiwan) worker, or in any other way have access to "Part # 23" for the KSC/KWA Mp7A1.

Please please please, contact me.

Archived