Ebairosft.com /Ebaybanned notice

Paul EB

Ok here goes nothing.

Despite my harsh criticism, "Paul" has sent me a PM assuring me if i make my order small, it will arrive timely. Well I'm ordering 5 items and i've avoided ordering from here as much as possible. This is my first test with what "Paul" describes as his new processing system started on the 29th of June. If I don't get a working tracking number within 7 calendar days, I will file a dispute. But hopefully for the both of us that ownt have to happen. My expectations are low so surprise me. <_<

This is what I ordered

http://img8.imageshack.us/img8/6720/ebbn.jpg

Doesn't seem like a fair test if he or his staff can read about it in a thread they created/have replied to and could meddle with the results.

Though it's not likely by the sound of the criticism I've read towards the staff....

Here's hoping for a new leaf being whatevered, as promised, again.

• Replies 417
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Really? So if I paid by PayPal, say, on the 24th, and my item shipped on the 30th, technically I could file a PayPal dispute?

To follow up, the terms for all international regions that PayPal services follow this link:

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=x...rsoutsideHeader

Also the User Agreement for All users states this in section 11 to be eligible for Seller Protection (and my emphasis):

Basic Requirements:

* Ship the item to the shipping address on the “Transaction Details” page.

* Respond to PayPal’s requests for documentation and other information in a timely manner.

* The item must be a physical, tangible good that can be shipped.

* Your primary residence, as listed in your PayPal Account, must be in the United States.

Item Not Received Requirements:

* The payment must be marked “eligible” or “partially eligible” for seller protection on the Transaction Details Page.

* You must have a Proof of Delivery.

* You must ship the item within 7 days of receipt of payment. Or, if the payment is for pre-ordered or made-to-order goods, shipment is required within the timeframe specified in your item listing.

Unauthorized Payments Requirements:

* The payment must be marked “eligible” for seller protection on the Transaction Details Page.

* You must have a Proof of Shipment or a Proof of Delivery.

11.5 What is “Proof of Shipment”?

Online or physical documentation from a shipping company that includes all of the following:

* The date the item is shipped.

* The recipient’s address, showing at least the city/state or zip code (or international equivalent).

The amended version for Hong Kong is slightly different, but still requiring the 7 day requirement and can be found here:

https://www.paypal.com/row/cgi-bin/webscr?c...authPay-outside

It states:

Seller Protection. PayPal provides seller protection for eligible transactions if a payment is invalidated due to:

* A Chargeback or Reversal for an Unauthorized Payment, or

* A Chargeback or Claim for Non-Receipt of Merchandise

Non-Receipt of Merchandise.

Eligibility Requirements for Non-Receipt of Merchandise.

* Shipping Requirements:

o Provide Viewable Online Proof of Delivery,

o Provide Viewable Online Signature Confirmation if item is over $250.00 USD*,

o Ship through Approved Shipper,

o Ship to the address labeled "ship to this address" or "shipping address" on the Transaction Details Page or through a PayPal application programming interface (API), and

o Ship within 7 calendar days of payment.

Again, every store that uses PayPal in the Hong Kong region has agreed to these terms. If there is no shipping notice/confirmation within 7 days of receipt of payment, dispute away.

Sorry for all the legal information and a huge post, but I feel this is very important to Paul to adhere to if he would like to maintain a legit business. If Jesse is screwing over the business, then by all means fire him. He isn't looking out with best intentions of the business.

Also I feel this is very important to buyers to understand what rules the stores that use PayPal must adhere to.

I had to read all of this before filing my own dispute after waiting 8 days for a shipping confirmation. I e-mailed every other day and the only thing I got within the 8 days were, "Give you the tracking number soon" and on the 7th day, "sorry for the delay,give it to you several days later" Several days later was not good enough for me and a dispute went off.

Yeah AirsoftPark has pretty fast shipping compared to EBB. I got my Eotech around 2 weeks, and AirsoftPark delivered their items to my friend's house in about a week... or so he says.

but Airsoftpark is a little bit expensive. Higher Prices than EBB, and some of their products are identical to the products from dealextreme but for 250% of the price!!

Lance

My issue was when I ordered after Christmas of 2008 a DD Mk18 RIS Rail in Black... I wait a few weeks... and asked for the tracking number. I got from Jesse, "Check back soon". I checked back EVERY week mind you... and still "no such tracking number". I sent more emails upon emails... until over a month and a half had passed. I still did not receive my item. So after much distraught feelings I decided to send an email to get my money back. You guys need a stock number... and have someone who constantly updating the stock number that way things like this do not happen. I was one of the first people to order the rail... and yet you guys put me at the end of the list... it was very sad. Companies now-a-days need to know what a "Customer YES attitude" is... it has to do with Customer Support and Satisfaction.

I find EBB seem to send the tracking number at least a full day before the number is even entered into the HK postal tracking system. Last two orders have contained non working tracking numbers until a day has passed.

couldn't say as i have not received one to test, but then i have never asked for one so...

I always follow up an order with EBB via an email the next day or so specifically asking for a tracking number, seems to work ok.

I never have and i've had every order in the average 2 weeks and i've been a regular customer since they opened on ebay. All this chasing of tracking numbers does is wind people up.

Punkypink, Michael Ju; You are both BANNED from posting in this thread any more.

Seriously, if you want to post something that actually contributes to the thread or something that you want EBB to read then PM me first.

I swear, if either of you clutter up this thread any more with your bickering I'll suspend you for a month.

Punky, Michael Ju: Stay away from this thread.

Everybody else: Please don't post unless it's on topic.

OH MY GOD EBAYBANNED ACTUALLY SENT ME AN EMAIL WITH A WORKING TRACKING NUMBER IN A TIMELY MANNER.....

not.

Guess what happens next? :huh:

I have had plenty of things from EBB.

Ok they are the miscommunications, and it also takes a while, though I am not bothered with that since customs in Belgium (DSV anyone)

does a lousy job anyway.

I am pleased with their service.

Why?

In case of a problem I politely discuss it with them.

(instead of shouting out my discomfort on a forum before even talking to them in a constructive way)

Always had good feedback regarding any problem.

Plus, their packages never costed me extra VAT. For that, I am grateful to them.

So what if I have to wait for the package. Customs in Belgium is even slower than EBB. :D

There is always room for improvement of course, and I am sure Paul knows this, otherwise he wouldn't start a topic here on Arnie's.

Now tell me, how many Airsoftshop owners do that? ;)

[OT]

Should be interesting to see how good those are. It's hard to tell from the pics if they're rubbery like the Rainier Arms ones, or more grit-like similar to the stuff used on skateboards. BTW, I've found that placing an EMG on every panel like they did makes it hard to insert and remove mags from pouches. Also, it's recommended to use a heat gun when wrapping them around corners.

[/OT]

I've got to say one thing and anyone can disagree with me if they like but hear me out first, will you? I have ordered over 15 orders from Paul at EEB and never had one problem with the order. There are complications to the orders as in:

1) Communication is poor

2) Tracking numbers take a while to get

3) shipping is usually between 5 days and 3 weeks for me to get an item

Now wih this being said. All my items have arrived in the condition they should have been. Mind you some were bad items but that's the luck of the draw when you buy cheap Hong Kong stuff. Not the retailers fault, Blame the manufactures. As for the shippments being slow, I have never had a problem with waiting to get something in the mail. If it was that big of a time constraint then I would just order locally. but then again I have never waited till the last minute to do things I always plan things out. All I'm saying is keep in mind when you buy from somewhere that is not local. they don't tend to ship right away and then there is the language barrier. Yes people to speak other languages but think about it. Even with your compitent lingiust, they still have words they don't know or slang they have problems with. So in my opinion, as this forum and all forums are, just relax and plan accordly. Again just my opinion. ;)

Order when the M249 lower RAS first came out. Took 3 weeks to get it and when I finally got it I actually forgot about it :\ (custom added time to the already late item Woot for Homeland Security).

I hope its now faster :D

Order placed on the 28th june, still hasn't moved from processing, i get the feeling that they put items for sale before they even have stock, this was for a JG tracer unit, something like this shouldn't sit in processing for for than a day or two

06/28/2009 #33883 chris, New Zealand Processing $37.50

according to Paul it should be out for shipping in about 4 days,

For example if someone make a buying on 16 June, 2009

17 june morning , Selina ( my staff ) find it and print it out. She will arrnage a tracking number to this order ( this number is a label and given by HKPO). If Buyer paid for many items weight over 2KG, we will given it CPXXXXXXXXXHK, if weigth below 2KG , we will give it RAXXXXXXXXHK .

17 June 5:30pm, we send such hard copy to My Hong Kong warehouse.Jesses & Cindy will record them at my GZ office ( There is 170KG from Hong Kong)

18 June afternoon, My Hong Kong warehouse will receive the order paper and start the items picking up.

19 June , order on 16 June is ready and on the line for packing .

20 /21 June, we send them to post office.

21 /22 June, your tracking information is uploaded on HKPO website.

if i had placed the order via RSOV or Gunner i would have it by now or it would be due to arrive today or tomorrow, this is a shame because i wanted it as a test unit before our team went ahead and purchased 15-20 of them, i think we will stick with another webstore atleast we know they will get here in a timely manner even if they do cost a little bit more.

I've never had a problem with EBB, and certainly not one worth not using and supporting Paul's service.

They take a darn long time to get stuff to you...but you get your product...eventually.

I just figure if I need it, need it cheap, and don't really care when I get it, then they're a good spot to order from.

Every once in a while they surprise me, I've gotten a few orders a lot sooner than I've expected before(around 2- 2.5 weeks or so).

I'll never have any expectations about getting a working tracking #, I've never had one so it's not even worth bothering, EBB's service isn't the pinnacle of customer service, but I doubt they work to sabotage anything.

TL:DR - Just embrace the suck, if you don't like their business then don't support it. Stuff getting shipped more quickly and consistently would be nice.

I have oredered plenty of time from Paul over the last 2 years. Its always been full top and bottoms with match ing rig, ordered these item a few times in different camo, Also ordered smaller stuff like masks and hats.

I have never had any problems with item arriving or with service. I was worried the first time when my stuff came in seperate parcels but then i was told in the forum s here thats how pauls send the stuff so we avoid paying duty.

That brings me to another point, With pauls postal method of seperate packing for large items I have never had to pay customs tax on it + the courier handling charge etc. With other like RSOV i have always been stung by tax even if I tell them to put the price down on the items sent.

All in All I will be ordering alot more stuff from paul as the service I have recieved has been excellent. Friend have ordered without problems either, I guess its luck of the draw.

Also as for sacking Jesse thats a bit harsh, we dont know what deadlines or pressure he has to work to. Its easy to make a scapegoat of a certainemployee.

Never had a problem with Ebanned tbh I did an order for about £120's worth of gear about 5 months ago and it was in my hands 2 weeks to the day later. I also did an order with them last Monday (29/06/09) for 3 bowman headsets and a Tan IBH helmet. I got an email today with a status update of it being delivered and i got a working tracking number. I expect it hear next Monday which will be, again, 2 weeks to the day i ordered it.

And granted, i know Ebanned make mistakes but when they get it right there not so bad : )

Cheers

From the sound of it, many people here are impatient. you CANNOT treat this the same as large local online retailer. They don't have the logistics of Amazon.com. Be patient and quit emailing the poor guy the day after your order.

If i email and ask for a tracking number a week after i made an order and get a stupid none discipt reply from jesse how am i being impatient and if after a month my good's don't turn up or i can't track my order because ebaybanned sent my order by the cheapest method they could use because they force you to use their shipping by implying it is free when it is clearly inclusive to the price of the good's you buy how am i being impatiant.

I don't think ebaybanned is bigger than say wgc,redwolf,ehobbyasia,uncompany or cobra airsoft and they all manage to get good's to me in a resonable amount of time they alway's have good comm's and alway's let me know if some thing is out of stock so i can make the choice in what i want to do with me money, instead of it just sitting in ebaybanned's paypal account until ebaybanned are forced to give it back to me.

The way i see it paul is running ebaybanned on a shoe string and taking advantage of the fact that he claim's to be shipping good's for free which he is not and the fact that most of his customer's are on the other side of the planet.He can come on here and make claim's on how he is going to improve his company but intill it does i will not be spending me money on the shoudy service i have received from him and ebaybanned.

Archived