Ebairosft.com /Ebaybanned notice

Paul EB

• Replies 417
  • Created
  • Last Reply

But if he fires his alter ego and doesnt solve the problems while creating a new alter ego (say... Jesus) It would just be the same while some people will suspect and feel cheated for him using an alter ego instead of admiting his errors.

Well +1 to the conspiracy theory about paul/jeesse

Paul

That is a kind offer. All I am missing is the PTS MOE Handguard (black) please send this item again.

I'll update the thread when it arrives.

BTW had yet another email from Jesse claiming it had been sent with yet again the same non working tracking number from May....

Thank you very much

Ray

Outward Registered Letter

Destination - United Kingdom

The item (RA926846455HK) left Hong Kong for its destination on 19-May-2009

http://app3.hongkongpost.com/CGI/mt/genresult.jsp

you can not track on UK PO ? surely i remember u , u are one of my very old buyer ~~~if lost, surely i can resend u

regards

Paul

Paul

That is a kind offer. All I am missing is the PTS MOE Handguard (black) please send this item again.

I'll update the thread when it arrives.

BTW had yet another email from Jesse claiming it had been sent with yet again the same non working tracking number from May....

Thank you very much

Ray

Hey Ray,

Can you clarify what you mean by "non working tracking number"? I punched in the tracking number you quoted from them, "RA926846455HK", at the HK Postal's Mail Tracking site, and it does say that a package was indeed shipped on May 19th:

Outward Registered Letter

Destination - United Kingdom

The item (RA926846455HK) left Hong Kong for its destination on 19-May-2009

Further details beyond that do indeed appear absent. Are you saying that the tracking number is non-working because you cannot track it beyond that May 19th ship date? Or is it non-working because you can't track it though the UK postal system? Either way, had you filed a dispute/claim within the 45 days Paypal allots you, you should get your money back as it falls on the seller (ebayBanned)'s responsibility to show the item was delivered or seized. Neither of which appears to be evident from the tracking information.

HI USMC

There's no ref to the tracking number found in the UK. I've had this before with EBB but the package has always arrived.

In this case I was told the order had been split into two packages. The first arrived - the second never did.

Paypal would not allow my to file a claim for an incomplete order but Paul had offered to send a replacement part in good faith. Once this arrives all will be well...

regards

Ray

Shipping should not be slow at this site. They have agreed to ship products within 7 calendar days if they want to be provided with Seller Protection in Hong Kong. Otherwise everyone can file a PayPal dispute after 7 days of no shipping confirmation. Which I think we all should. You and I have to agree to PayPal's terms when doing transactions. When those terms aren't met, disputes should be filed.

I ordered a MC holster from EBB on 21/06/09, and arrived it arrived today (30/06/09)

Was better than I expected, was emailed a tracking # on 25th and only 9 days from ordering to opening.

So not all bad from EBB, I think this is my 3rd or 4th order - and all great so far :)

Shipping should not be slow at this site. They have agreed to ship products within 7 calendar days if they want to be provided with Seller Protection in Hong Kong. Otherwise everyone can file a PayPal dispute after 7 days of no shipping confirmation. Which I think we all should. You and I have to agree to PayPal's terms when doing transactions. When those terms aren't met, disputes should be filed.

awesome post. thanks will keep that in mind.

LOL apparently not! This is what lack of sleep does to the mind!

As if on cue, I did get a tracking number before the end of the 30th, updated in email and on their online account status. Now, if my math is correct, they turned it around after 5 days of receiving my order and payment. This is much improved from my previous experience, so good on Paul for some visible improvements. However the tracking number I got still doesn't seem to be working. Hope that changes before I receive my package.

I had a similar order with UNCompany a day after and though they got tracking out to me yesterday too, there was a day in between where they turned around order and then payment confirmation. So though UNCo did it in 4 days, they could have done the same in 3 if you could post order and payment during their operating hours. So seems EBB is actually turning stuff around pretty close to norm.

{...}

And, before you start with the whole "free shipping" thing, an AGM M4 bought from you with "free shipping" cost almost the same as a similar gun bought from Gunner once shipping is included.

You're avoiding the responsibility for timely shipping by hiding behind the whole "shipping is free" thing.

Quoted For Truth!

In orderly countries like Germany such misleading advertisement is illegal.

EBB should state "Shipping included", not "Shiping is free", but then again China is the today's Wild West so I guess they can do whatever they please.

why not just offer folks the option at checkout to add the extra neccessary for express mail services that offer proper full route tracking, rather than just the 'left destination country and POD after delivery' that a lot of these basic airmail shipping methods offer?

They're OK for a sender looking to prove an item was shipped/got delivered, but useless for end users who cant see where any stuck/missing item is currently sat at, when its due out for delivery etc.

eg included shipping on X costs 40 bucks? then at checkout if the express shipping equiv is 60 have a + 20 dollars for EMS/TNT/whatever option

obviously doesnt make a lot of difference to any item where the tracking provided is bogus/miskeyed etc but should at least reduce the issues for some

I have spent hundreds at gunners and only had 1 problem where an item wasnt sent, 1 email later and it was on the way, resolved quickly thankfully.

However i ordered my mk43 on the 15th and It still hasnt arrived nor does the tracking number work yet. (CP813076146HK)

I just accept their postage takes a few weeks, but its hard waiting especially when all i want is my new gun :(

Ok here goes nothing.

Despite my harsh criticism, "Paul" has sent me a PM assuring me if i make my order small, it will arrive timely. Well I'm ordering 5 items and i've avoided ordering from here as much as possible. This is my first test with what "Paul" describes as his new processing system started on the 29th of June. If I don't get a working tracking number within 7 calendar days, I will file a dispute. But hopefully for the both of us that ownt have to happen. My expectations are low so surprise me. <_<

This is what I ordered

ebbn.jpg

I've been doing some testing, well its just an excuse to buy more stuff :)

Two places, EBB and Airsoftpark both offer free shipping. Same place of origin

Order 1:Airsoftpark 1xAlloy M4 Front end

Order 2:EBB 1xSet of rail covers

Both orders made online within minutes of each other. Delivery to NZ, same kind of postal method.

Airsoftpark: no tracking number, however they do send an email telling you your goods have shipped and ask you to email them back when they arrive. Arrived first

EBB: no tracking number, even if you ask for one, no notification of any type, no sign of the order

I'm sure the EBB one will arrive, but the communication/utter lack of is their downfall.

I've been doing some testing, well its just an excuse to buy more stuff :)

Two places, EBB and Airsoftpark both offer free shipping. Same place of origin

Order 1:Airsoftpark 1xAlloy M4 Front end

Order 2:EBB 1xSet of rail covers

Both orders made online within minutes of each other. Delivery to NZ, same kind of postal method.

Airsoftpark: no tracking number, however they do send an email telling you your goods have shipped and ask you to email them back when they arrive. Arrived first

EBB: no tracking number, even if you ask for one, no notification of any type, no sign of the order

I'm sure the EBB one will arrive, but the communication/utter lack of is their downfall.

Yeah AirsoftPark has pretty fast shipping compared to EBB. I got my Eotech around 2 weeks, and AirsoftPark delivered their items to my friend's house in about a week... or so he says.

Archived