Modern Ranger Loadout

Fatal

It isn't my loadout, I was simply saying I've seen a picture of Rangers with those goggles. If it's allowed or not is another thing which I know nothing about. I'm not claiming you are wrong or right, I'm simply stating that I have seen a, meaning a single picture with those goggles. Here is the picture, take from it whatever you like.

http://i34.tinypic.com/20923ac.jpg

I was snapping at you man, your all good.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Some more multicam Ranger pic's for you guys:

Photos taken from milphotos.net

Ranger3.jpg

A Soldier from joint force pulls security while awaiting exfil at the HLZ. Several recovered munitions were destroyed at a safe distance from all buildings and structures, Zanakhan District, Ghazni Province, Afghanistan, Oct. 31, 2009.

Ranger2.jpg

A Soldier of the joint force observes for suspicious movement across the field. The joint force recovered RPG and mortar rounds and PKM machine gun ammunition, Zanakhan District, Ghazni Province, Afghanistan, Oct. 31, 2009.

Ranger4.jpg

diers of the joint force brace themselves against the CH-47's rotor wash at the HLZ, Zanakhan District, Ghazni Province, Afghanistan, Oct. 31, 2009.

Ranger5.jpg

An Afghan-international security force on point just before searching compounds used by a Taliban enabler and his element, Zanakhan District, Ghazni Province, Afghanistan, Oct. 31, 2009.

Ranger6.jpg

A Soldier from joint force pulls security while awaiting exfil at the HLZ. All recovered munitions were destroyed at a safe distance from all buildings and structures, Zanakhan District, Ghazni Province, Afghanistan, Oct. 31, 2009.

Ranger7.jpg

Soldiers of the joint force board the CH-47 after checking locations of known militant activity and recovering munitions caches in Zanakhan District, Ghazni Province, Afghanistan, Oct. 31, 2009.

Ranger1.jpg

Here is a very early production Tactical Tailor chest rig, and from what I understand these were very popular in the Ranger Reg. This is what the RACK got modeled after, or so I hear. The buckles are all dated 1997, so it was made probably in the late 90s.

TT chest rig with SPEAR BALCS:

These are very popular in my old unit in 10th Mountain. I used one just after Afghanistan, through my Iraq tour till I got out (today! :D ). Combine it with the X harness and hydration carrier and it's an excellent bit of kit.

Archived