Modern Ranger Loadout

Fatal

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hardy: its the pantac plate carrier cummburbund sold at redwolf, i have it hooked up kind of like the Ranger with the MK46 had his (but the pantac cummburbund is not the same as the MSAP RLCS one)

Pamp: im not sure feels just like the real PACA and the king arms one i have in Khaki

They might be practicing in it, as they practice in all the other gear they have issued. Which doesn't mean they use them in combat/deployments. They might be just training in it, in case they do have to use it.

have you guys even thought that maybe he just prefers H-Harness's to other types of rigs? Your really nukeing the simpelist of issues.

some type on pneumatic or hydraulic tool

It's a rabbit tool. We use them in firefighting. Weighs about 10 lbs and you can pop open a door in about seconds with no effort. If you have an apartment building on fire, we can open up any door (including steel security doors) rapidly and search the room. Translates perfectly for CQB. His is much larger, could be he also has an O-cutter head attachment as well.

So, I've been working on a Ranger kit for some time now and I have a few questions that I haven't found any new answers too still.

First, are they still allowed "any" 8" tan boots or has that changed? Since I'm thinking of getting a pair of Bates 2450, I know they're 9" but I find them really comfortable so it would be nice if they could work with the impression as well, or if anyone has any recommendations to a similar sized boot. Since I'm kinda hesitant to just buy some boots without trying them on first for the fit.

Second, would I get away with a Block II M4 or haven't they been issued the full kit yet? and do Rangers spray their weapons now a days?

Cheers!

Archived