• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just a personal preference thing buddy, tried running pouches on the inside and I find anything bigger then a single mag uncomfortable, hence going the ten-speed route as they will flatten down once the mag is removed. I know it seems kinda weird doing it that way as the Crye pouches are one of the big plus points for this rig lol, I was actually going to put that up in the things to do bit underneath as I knew that somebody would quite-rightly pick up on it.

Also I think it's a work thing, I can never get on with a radio being anywhere other than right on the front (tried back, front side, rear under-arm etc) just feels wrong.

I have a standard style 148 pouch on the way (still need to find somewhere with the Spartan MBITRs in stock) but I may well get one of the new fold-down MBITR pouches that Ferro put on their Facebook site recently, quite like the look of them.

Its also pretty much impossible to find the Crye MBITR pouches. Crye has had them out of stock for awhile. (Wish other places sold them, as Crye gave me really terrible customer service.)

Love the loadout though. Pretty much what my OP: Northern Light loadout will be sorta like. Haha. (Multicam, JPC, 416)

Edited by Mr Foxhound

Love the loadout though. Pretty much what my OP: Northern Light loadout will be sorta like. Haha. (Multicam, JPC, 416)

Cheers mate. Yeah, I've pretty much copied off a selection of real guys pictures but seen a few similar impressions (better than mine tbh lol). Airsoft wise it's a nice, lightweight and functional loadout.

And a gorgeous one at that. titled, how do you get that sepia look to your pictures? Do you mess with them on the camera or with a program? It's just enough to look cool without being annoying.

Also, my 5th SFG JPC is almost ready, just waiting on a shipment from Tyr Tactical from almost 2 months ago.

Edited by validtumoralarm

Done with my JPC for now. I'm not sure if I like the triple shingle across the front, though. It's not TOO fat, but I wonder if making it slick would make much of a difference. If I were to move those mags I'd probably go with one each inside/outside of the 'bund on my left side and then one on the outside on my right. All in BFG 10-speeds.

P1020892.jpg

P1020895.jpg

Crye Precision Jumpable Plate Carrier with:

-Blue Force Gear 10-Speed triple w/ Helium Whisper back

-Tyr Tactical small hydro

-Tyr Tactical Motorola radio pouch

-Tyr Tactical triple 7.62 shingle for my SCAR-H. I carry 2 mags in the kangaroo, 3 in the pouch, 1 on my belt, and 1 in the rifle for 7 total.

based my setup on this dude, more or less. I have a picture of him from the front, just can't find it.

sfgjpc2odu7x.png

I'll do a quick write-up on the Helium Whisper stuff in the reviews section in a little while.

Edited by validtumoralarm

Looks pretty good. I'd suggest getting a 3" X 5" US flag patch, Tyr mini SOF IFAK, JPC MBITR pouch, and maybe some JPC side plate pouches.

Here a link to the flag patch because people always seem to ask where to get one when their mentioned.

http://www.gijoesmilitarysurplus.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=538_605&products_id=3972