WE Gas Blow Back M4A1 Carbine

WETTI? Who was that again..

oh, the guy who came here to have cheap beta testers for his rifles and than left without a sound...

Yep, the same guy with the "World Wide Network" :-).

For over half a year there has been en French company mentioned to take care of France, Belgium, Luxemburg: they have disappeared.

The German company mentioned has some ridiculous prices for some items. IF they have items...

Seems they have inner barrel with "new hopup" finally. Yeah, half a year after it was advertised and two weeks before yet another "new version" is there. Extremely professional handling of parts for "professional weapons training systems" one must say. And I do not blame the German company, because I'm willing to believe the problems are "higher up" (down south-east, that is :-)

The whole WETTI-thing seems to have been again a lot of hot air IMHO.

The Airsoft Buddy thing: since a new website was spotted wich containes plain copies of the AB - one, my "con! con! con!" alarm went off.

I'm not telling AB is the con, but someone is or was planning to be abusing his business. So I think.

I can only hope all will come to "as good as it can get" end.

But if not, I think it's "bye bye WE" for a lot of people.

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Heres my latest custom job, a WE GBBR version of a Colt Slab Sides Carbine. If anyone knows a pla ce that could machine me a proper outer barrel, I would like to get in contact with them and have a pr

Heres my custom WE M733. I have a modified RS Bushmaster upper receiver as well as RS buffer tube, castle nut, stock, stock plate, pistol grip, front grips, front sight, and some various other small b

Hehehe, Im with you Hwagan. I dumped my LM4 like a bad habit a few months ago and switched back to the WE platform. Used the extra money to get myself a trademarked M16, slapped a RS A2 upper receiver

Posted Images

Regarding airsoftbuddy...

Don't know what is going on but they have taken good care of my order. Last Saturday, a friend asked me to help out at a big event this weekend; but I had no mags for my WE M4 (He's borrowing most of the mags that I had).

I ordered 12 mags from airsoftbuddy Saturday night. As part of paypal, I mentioned that I really need these mags by this weekend, and to please send them ASAP. Based on past history with Speedpost and other airsoft shops (AirsoftGlobal, etc), I know that if the item wasn't shipped Monday, I wouldn't get it in time.

I didn't recieve any confirmation Monday. I sent an email requesting to cancel my order if it wasn't shipped Monday. I figured I'd bite the bullet and buy less mags at a local shop for the higher price and pay the 10% sales tax.

I didn't recieve any acknowledgement of my cancelation message all through Tues. Sent another message asking to refund my money so I can use the funds to buy from the local shop. Gave a Weds deadline when I would contact Paypal and my Credit Card company.

THEN...

Got a confirmation email that the shipment was sent ON MONDAY! (as I originally requested) :)

The Speedpost tracking number showed that the shipment already cleared customs by the time I clicked the email link.

And... I just got the package a few minutes ago!

Now I have magazines, spare hopup rubbers, the new inner barrel, and an EOTech 4x magnifier for the game this weekend! Total turn-around time: 5 days.

I wish airsoftbuddy would have sent the shipping email sooner to avoid the worrying... but it worked out pretty well in the end.

Yep, the same guy with the "World Wide Network" :-).

For over half a year there has been en French company mentioned to take care of France, Belgium, Luxemburg: they have disappeared.

The German company mentioned has some ridiculous prices for some items. IF they have items...

Seems they have inner barrel with "new hopup" finally. Yeah, half a year after it was advertised and two weeks before yet another "new version" is there. Extremely professional handling of parts for "professional weapons training systems" one must say. And I do not blame the German company, because I'm willing to believe the problems are "higher up" (down south-east, that is :-)

The whole WETTI-thing seems to have been again a lot of hot air IMHO.

The Airsoft Buddy thing: since a new website was spotted wich containes plain copies of the AB - one, my "con! con! con!" alarm went off.

I'm not telling AB is the con, but someone is or was planning to be abusing his business. So I think.

I can only hope all will come to "as good as it can get" end.

But if not, I think it's "bye bye WE" for a lot of people.

If you actually checked their website once a full moon, you would notice that they now have a name for the aforementioned shop you're looking for ;)

And yes .. IT IS the german's shop fault, they are charging freakin 69€ for the CO2 kit! The same kit i just bought from TQM for half the price, and unless Mark is selling below the price he paid for the parts it's obvious that sniperairguns are clearly overcharging to shaft their costumers ...

I can blame WE for many things ( like the reaaaally crappy hop up from my V1 M4 ) but most comments i see are coming from "angry" users/costumers from crappy online shops and not from WE :rolleyes:

I always order my parts from TQM, and as Bamse said .. ITS ONE HELL of a shop! It took a couple of days to process, ship and to the package to arrive in Portugal from the UK. I now have most parts doubled as a precaution and will buy many more parts from TQM, excellent service.

Again if you live in Europe go to Mark shop ( TQM ), as of now it's the best shop i've dealt with regarding WE parts.

I'm not saying it the perfect replica but its one hell of a improvement over my old WA :D

Just had a look at that aggma article.

Seems interesting. Seems very LATE.

And certainly "in a store nearby in 2012 - 2013" ?

This is the 4 th generation hop-up (and barrel and ...) and WE still believes we should buy this again and again (at the prices the "sole distributors worldwide, if you can find one" ask?)...

If I had bought (but I couldn't because there was no supply, great) every new barrel / hopup / surroundings and some spare hopup rubbers (because, remember, it was a lucky draw to get useable ones) I think for that money I could have bought a nice AGM RIS GBB with plenty of affordable and available parts to play with.

But remember, the WE is such a great gun.

I mean, WE and WETTI came up with so much ###### that didn't work, so I doubt this one will.

I do not doubt, i am sure it wont work, just like many things and promises from the past made by WE. Still i cant understand WE policy.

Edited by Nazio

Just to be fair.

I do share opinions about Mark and Tactical Quartermaster, it seem this is the only guy within whole WE network who really cares about his customers. For WE this mate is an example to follow. This shop do not need any adverts because is excellent.

My personal very big, big thanks for everything what Mark and TQM is doing.

I've put it there:

washer.jpg

Between the bolt catch and the receiver :).

As you can see, it's very very thin and Translucent so it's very discrete.

Now my bolt catch stay straight when the bolt catch plate push it up and it catch the bolt with a larger surface than before.

How did you knock the pin /axe out? From front to rear or vice versa ?

When I try (very gently) it won't move in any direction and I don't won't to ruin it.

Thanks!

LOL, my V1 has been out on the field twice, even though it has thousands of rounds through it now.

Through all the fixes, from broken floating valve to O-rings freezing up the bolt.

Both times on the field it died, in a firefight. Which made me switch to my sidearm.

One time its fractured semi-auto sear, worn hammer sear. Then the next time was followed by a worn trigger sear.

All 3 parts are now steel, unfortunately the sear sears require a little modding to function properly.

Only one guy I know have been using his WE M4 full time, and he has had the works done on it as well, except it doesn't die on the field.

I had an AGM, and while that was also a lot of work to get performing well initially it was a lot less effort overall. Its accuracy was better than AEGs, but FPS was inconsistent as well as the FPS wasn't very high anyways even with the NPAS. So hence why I sold it.

Its a lot of fuss on the WE, but there is no other alternatives out there shooting accurately with blowback and at its high FPS, sadly...

Edited by 3vi1-D4n
WETTI? Who was that again..

oh, the guy who came here to have cheap beta testers for his rifles and than left without a sound...

I was thinking the other day, I might be the only one. Some folks here defend the guy saying "He's a busy man!" Not to busy to post all over these boards when he has a new product to sell. Strange you don't here much from him about fixes for what is turning out to be a expensive gun just to skirm.

Truthfully, if only the selling of replacement parts went more smoothly we'd be hearing a whole lot less complaining. If only WE/WETTI themselves could do retail like KJW does. Instead they went through the whole "exclusive dealership" thing and only wound up with parts never in stock or are priced too high because it passes through so many hands. I say skip the middle man and sell parts direct.