• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've had the same problem but I've opened a ticket with KWA support on this, they've claimed to have requested the part from the factory and will get in contact with me when it is in, not holding my breath to be honest but it might be harm for someone else to request the same parts from them?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Two questions that perhaps other users can help me with.

- The outer barrel wobbles about 3 or 4 mm in either direction. When the flash hider is installed it becomes pretty obvious. Anyone else have this? Any way to stop it?

- Also, I bought a VFC compressor for the MP7. The flash hider that it comes with screws on fine, but the compressor won't "snap" into place as it makes contact with the front of the mp7 before it can click into place. It is fine with the original flash hider, but it doesn't sit straight, and BBs contact hit the inside of the compressor. Any one have similar issues, and any thought on a fix? I was going to add a washer or two, but was worried I would never be able to get them out.

Thanks.

ps. Anyone have one of these front rails? They are asking about $200 or them in a limited run. Are they based on a real steal version? Any other options out there for this look?

http://warriors.militaryblog.jp/e361737.html

Edited by GingaNinga

ps. Anyone have one of these front rails? They are asking about $200 or them in a limited run. Are they based on a real steal version? Any other options out there for this look?

To my understanding Wilcox made that rail in limited production, they're based on a real steel model as you're looking at pictures from "No Easy Day". $200 for that rail system is straight retarded, I thought it would be maybe 50-70 max. I would in no way shape or form spend nearly the price of a brand new MP7 just to add a grip that won't be that different from the OEM grip.

Heres my contribution imagewise:

5N15Ga5Md3Ga3M13H4c9g2490c906f2261288.jpg

Question, if the bolt catch isnt functioning is it most likely the mag? I only have 1 mag at the moment ($50 apiece ouch!) I heard that if it you put the mag in with no bbs the release catch on the mag wont work correctly. Is this right?

Heres my contribution imagewise:

5N15Ga5Md3Ga3M13H4c9g2490c906f2261288.jpg

Question, if the bolt catch isnt functioning is it most likely the mag? I only have 1 mag at the moment ($50 apiece ouch!) I heard that if it you put the mag in with no bbs the release catch on the mag wont work correctly. Is this right?

I think you're correct it's down to the mag. I've got three mags from my MP7 today bought second hand, two of which are the angry gun mags one is the stock KWA mag. With the KWA the bolt doesn't lock when out of ammo. With the angry gun mags they both lock perfectly after all ammo as been depleted.

72E16C03_zps67720574.jpg

My pic contribution.

Edited by Sam-Beta

Another question, for some reason, the last shot i fire before the gas runs out, tends to lock the bolt back half an inch too far back and it slowly leaks out the remaining gas for about 1-2 seconds before locking forward in normal position. Ive heard something about a bolt return spring or something like that in the Mp9. Wondering if its that same part that is causing this strange problem.

Thanks

Here ya go: http://www.ebairsoft.com/rail-system-p-6358.html

• 1 month later...

I'm considering picking up a KWA MP7 myself and I was wondering a few things... How viable would this gun be as a primary? Yes, I know it runs well as a primary in matches, but I mean how well does the gun perform with heavy usage? Would it be possible to put as many rounds through this gun as you would say, an AEG (2-3 times a week, anywhere between 500-3,000 BB's shot through it a week) and still get top notch performance? This is of course given proper maintenance. Then again, speaking of proper maintenance, aside from cleaning is there anything else that should be done regularly to assure optimal performance?

Having just played with the new Marui GBB MP7 I'd say get the Marui. It may cost more but it is substantially better. Range, accuracy build quality are all of a higher standard. Not to mention all the trade marks and general text that are found on the real steal are found on the Marui.

Thanks for the advice but I'd much rather stick with the KWA. It's been proven to be a great platform over the years and the KWA HQ is literally 5 minutes away from my house so I can get parts/ labor straight from the manufacturer if necessary. That being said, back to the maintenance question. Any additional maintenance necessary aside from a GBB's typical cleaning and lubing?

The only maintenance it needs (KWA MP7) is make sure no silicone oil gets in the hop chamber or rubber. My MP7 has been my primary for a year and it is still shooting like it was new (probably shot 50,000 BBs). Of course i had to change the hop rubber and modify some parts but that was due to normal wear.

Lastly i Dont really know what the fuzz is about the trade on the TM MP7 because when you look at the other side of the gun you can clearly see the BIG TOKYO MARUI Brand. IMHO the KSC version is the one with the REAL TRADES.

TM guns don't have any TM brands/trades? They generally only have realistic trades... For instance on the KWA/KSC it has the "6mm cal". On the TM it has the "4.8mm Ammo".

Obviously you've never seen this

TM-GBB-MP7-5L.jpg

Granted that on the KWA 6mm is written on one side, the other side is a serial no. So there is no difference between the two, they both dont have realistic trades. So why people keep on posting that the TM MP7 has realistic trade marks?

Obviously you've never seen this

TM-GBB-MP7-5L.jpg

Granted that on the KWA 6mm is written on one side, the other side is a serial no. So there is no difference between the two, they both dont have realistic trades. So why people keep on posting that the TM MP7 has realistic trade marks?

The model I tried didn't have the TM stamp on it? I assume that's the model that's bound for the UK? As I know some of the UK batches have the ASGK marks on them.