ground zero weekender

chronoswolf

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:D That was my lot :P

Had a great weekend, but there definitely are a few issues for me, this being my 4th year now.

Firstly, the price, I paid an extra £5 or £10 this year and got no freebies like last year? :P My first year I paid £40, then 2007 it was £50, then 2008 was £65 and now £70?

Secondly, too many people. I say this every year I come back from it apart from the '06 weekender when there were 750 odd people (best gaming I've ever had). However, I understand this is a business, any opportunity that arises to increase cash flow is fair enough!

Thirdly, the toilets, as per every year they were a disgrace.

Fourthly, how long its taken to get these scores up, H managed to do it within 2 hours on Saturday, and its taken him the best part of a week to total them up?

However, on a lighter note, Saturday I had some really good gaming and getting stuck in, had a lot of fun and its days like that which bring me back yearly! Saturday night game was a bit of a let down, and I generally thought the organisation this year was somewhat lacking compared to the previous years.

Enough of my grumbles, hope you enjoyed Team Jelly Babies as we were so kindly named :P

Chrissy

omg was that you? how did i not figure it out.

I was with the one in the silver suit in the final night game as the "distraction" group, since i had only my lightsaber and was just meant to run around screaming "sithspawn" making the defenders shoot me while the attackers sneaked up from another direction.

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WE WONNNNNNNNNNNN!!!

no matter what, GZ was worth it just for being able to have a go on Catman's M2 as well as Chrissy's whateverucallthem suit guys.

You're on Bravo then I take it?

No Bash, if ya look back, you'll see I didn't attend this year.

The reason I related to the celebrations, was 'cos I traditionally play Delta. :D

The point I was making was simple: If folk cared more about 'playing' & less about 'winning', there would be less complaints about cheating etc.

Greg.

No Bash, if ya look back, you'll see I didn't attend this year.

The reason I related to the celebrations, was 'cos I traditionally play Delta. :D

The point I was making was simple: If folk cared more about 'playing' & less about 'winning', there would be less complaints about cheating etc.

Greg.

I was only kidding

and you are absolutley right

omg was that you? how did i not figure it out.

I was with the one in the silver suit in the final night game as the "distraction" group, since i had only my lightsaber and was just meant to run around screaming "sithspawn" making the defenders shoot me while the attackers sneaked up from another direction.

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WE WONNNNNNNNNNNN!!!

no matter what, GZ was worth it just for being able to have a go on Catman's M2 as well as Chrissy's whateverucallthem suit guys.

Well I did say we were dressing up for the Saturday night game :P

• 1 month later...

Archived