WE GBB M14, HK416

Shorty-swe

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply
CYMA M14 is too expensive for a 450 FPS DMR? Buy a G&G M14 Veteran at the 360$ they are and be at 430 FPS already...

Upgrades are still necessary to achieve small grouping and long range with the G&G M14. I always see you going around here and promoting the G&G M14 veteran, I had a G&G M14 walnut wood stock, the only difference being it has a M120 spring instead of a M130. It also does not feature the reinforced piston, metal cylinder head or a metal bearing spring guide. It had a high cyclic rate but who wants that in an airsoft M14? Its groupings and range were below average, and became average after a Prometheus hop up rubber and a Element H hop. Maybe I got a shoddy hop up unit with it. Maybe the gun was an exception to the rule. Nevertheless, in my experience it certainly was not as good of a performer as some people, including yourself have claimed it to be.

WE, I have a request other than recoil for the M14... CO2 right away, screw Green Gas for now. CO2 is going to be the easiest way to give us the recoil and the FPS we want anyway, might as well start there and make GG mags later.

Do we really want 550+ FPS? Why not just release both at the same time?

Just a few brief questions regarding the 416. I've just managed to save up some cash in order to buy a WE M4, when all of a sudden the rumors of a WE 416 arrives. Thus I would like to know:

- Has there been any announcement of a recommended or probable retail price yet?

- Will there be proper 416 WE magazines available?

- Probably a dumb question, but will the 416 be CO2 compatible as stock?

The 416 is not a rumor anymore. It was announced this last weekend at the Taiwan Hooah Show. It will hit the market in Sept/Oct. MSRP ~USD220.00-250.00

The magazine issue is still being discussed; but one way or another, the proper mag shell will definitely be available.

Of course, like all our other AWSS platforms, the 416 will be C02-compatible out-of-box.

Hope this is helpful news to you ;)

WETTI

The BATF really doesnt regulate each individual package very well and it's up to the customs officer to really call em in. Where it becomes problematic is when you get BULK orders, because then the customs officer can get a little more snoopy and get the BATF involved. They really only care about the lowers anyway...

CYMA M14 is too expensive for a 450 FPS DMR? Buy a G&G M14 Veteran at the 360$ they are and be at 430 FPS already...

WE, I have a request other than recoil for the M14... CO2 right away, screw Green Gas for now. CO2 is going to be the easiest way to give us the recoil and the FPS we want anyway, might as well start there and make GG mags later.

your suggestion well-noted. Thank you!

WETTI

While you're here WETTI, have you considered incorperating an adjustable power valve into your future models? It would make life alot easier for those of us living in Countries that impose power restrictions, the 3rd party options so far have been of questionable quality.

Upgrades are still necessary to achieve small grouping and long range with the G&G M14. I always see you going around here and promoting the G&G M14 veteran, I had a G&G M14 walnut wood stock, the only difference being it has a M120 spring instead of a M130. It also does not feature the reinforced piston, metal cylinder head or a metal bearing spring guide. It had a high cyclic rate but who wants that in an airsoft M14? Its groupings and range were below average, and became average after a Prometheus hop up rubber and a Element H hop. Maybe I got a shoddy hop up unit with it. Maybe the gun was an exception to the rule. Nevertheless, in my experience it certainly was not as good of a performer as some people, including yourself have claimed it to be.

Do we really want 550+ FPS? Why not just release both at the same time?

There is much more of a difference between the G&G M14's than the M120 (which it's closer to an M110 btw) and the non reinforced parts. Trust me. You can ask anyone on my field, the only upgrades I've done to my Veteran are a Madbull Tightbore, Guarder Black Hop Up Rubber and Big Out H Nub. You could forgo the Madbull tightbore being as it has a 6.04 stock. You may have gotten an oddball, but my gun is a tack driver all the way out to at least 180feet if not more (longest confirmed kill is 220 ft and maybe one beyond that). Most of those long range kills are within 2-3 shots. As far as hi gh cyclic rate? YUour trigger response is directly related to the RPM of the motor. Without a high RPM motor (with good torque) your trigger response is bleh. Prometheus hop up rubbers are hit or miss imo. Had their red one in my CA M14 after upgrading it to 550fps and could not get groupings for poo, switched in the stock CA rubber (which is bleh too) and got range and much better accuracy.

If the WE M4's are any indication of the FPS of CO2, it wont be 550+ FPS, but closer to 400ish w/ .20's especially considering it's adjustable with a little elbow greese ;)

You don't suppose we will only make one variant of a rifle platform, do you? ;) The M1A1 is one of MY favorite carbine, so what do you think? :P

WETTI

If that implies what I think it does, I need new shorts.

It's going to be a great Christmas.

And BTW, $250 for the 416? You guys rock!

I'll spend the price of a WE M4 for a WE M4 Magpul Body.

I'll spend double or triple the price of a WE M4 mag for a indestructible WE p-mag.

I'll pay i don't know how much for a adjustable power thinge that actually works.

I'll pay 50+ bucks for a ambi selector.

I'll pay 100+ bucks for a working AEG hop and barrel system.

I'll pay 100+ bucks for a non-wobbly Noveske rail for the WE M4.

I'll pay triple the price of any accessories for something that actually fits without sanding/dremeling/drilling or having to wobble.

With those things the WE system will be nearly unbeatable. Other than the people who doesn't like the Brass tubing.

Good luck getting it imported into the US trades or not, the ATF has ban the importation of M4 style GBB rifles. Unless they change the internals and fixed the "too real" aspect. We Yanks will just have to admire the pic's; Except for guys like my self in the military that may get a chance to play with them now and again.

:rules:

Dear god WETTI,

Airsoft buddies has all the parts for your guns. PLEASE, please will you guys get them to Evike soon. Will the 416 make it into the average US airsoft players hands? Have you guys figured out something making the ATF cool with importing to the US?

Don't forget, 416 is trademarked by H&K.

Any idea of a price point on the Scar-H? Or perhaps a release date?

Also as the SCAR H uses bigge rmags than the L any chance of an increase in bb capacity? If you can fit 80 rounds in it'll be perfect, specially if you make em M14 Compatible aswell. Also if your building variants on the M14 what about SOPMOD/EBR or better still JAE Stocked ones?

Looks like you've done a great job yet again WETTI.

I have to say that I'm a bit surprised about the low price($220-$250.) Seeing as this product is so similar to the WETTI M4 in terms of build and materials.

Is there a chance that the WETTI M4 products will soon see a price drop?

I can't say I would feel too great about spending roughly $400USD on a WETTI M4 variant when the WETTI HK416 is $150USD cheaper. :(

Errr no.

Not unless it's adjustable out of the box, FPS-wise.

Otherwise, screw C02, and just give us green gas.

Ben.

The 416 is not a rumor anymore. It was announced this last weekend at the Taiwan Hooah Show. It will hit the market in Sept/Oct. MSRP ~USD220.00-250.00

The magazine issue is still being discussed; but one way or another, the proper mag shell will definitely be available.

Of course, like all our other AWSS platforms, the 416 will be C02-compatible out-of-box.

Hope this is helpful news to you ;)

WETTI

any idea as to the kac pdw price??

Archived