Beretta Picture Thread

Well.....hmmm...how to help my m8 from across the pond....hm... :unsure:

perhaps there is something in your collection that really yearns for a dry climate.....and just maybe the Centurion has wanted to travel internationally again.......... 'nuff said, know-wot-I-mean, nudge-nudge    ;)

-G

(I think he wants to trade with you. (Whispers.))

Gorgeous. How does she shoot?

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(I think he wants to trade with you. (Whispers.))

Gorgeous. How does she shoot?

"shoot"....... :huh::blink: .......

You guys shoot these things?? :o

;)

Actually, I've only put one mag through here since I got her 2 weeks ago. No target tests, but the gun shoots as well as my Inox M92 WA :D

It is an MGC. Got it in the UK, would you believe: cookies for whoever works out where from :D

Eidt: yes playa, they do have women's restrooms in gay bars. There are gay women in the world too, you know :rolleyes:

:P

Edited by evilhippy

I didn't mention modelguns.co.uk as I didn't think they sold airsoft gear, being a model gun site and all ;)

Regarding ordering from modelguncollector, I think its a case of e-mailing the guy what your after, and he will take it from there.

I suppose this is the best place to ask, so I'll hit you lot with my question.

I fancy a chrome/silver/inox M92, but I don't know what make to get. Originally I thought WA Inox or Premium M92, but then I was told that the whole Berreta M92 range wasn't particularly good...

So my question is, KSC, TM or WA? Which one would you recommend?

I suppose this is the best place to ask, so I'll hit you lot with my question.

I fancy a chrome/silver/inox M92, but I don't know what make to get. Originally I thought WA Inox or Premium M92, but then I was told that the whole Berreta M92 range wasn't particularly good...

So my question is, KSC, TM or WA? Which one would you recommend?

Actually, the WA is fine if you don't plan on abusing it.

Damn Hippy. Now I have to change my rhetorical question to something you can't answer. :(

My only question is, how did you know about the bathrooms in gay bars? ;)

Well, playa, I'm a big fat gay. Didn't you know???

:P

Actually its not only -A] really bloody obvious anyway :P but -B] I have friends who are gay women (some people call them "lesbians" :o tee hee hee) and going out on the p**s with them is one of the best nights out I can have as they know every damn person on every damn door of every damn club in parts of London, free entry and total queue-jumping wherever we want to go (and no, not just gay bars :D ) and also -C] I've been to the Mardi Gras in Manchester (massive Gay Pride event) and well, you have to drink in the gay bars because thats where the parties are :D

Anyway gay people can go into any club they like, so can straight people ;)

But on with the show:

Yeah, I know its not airsoft, but someone asked me for pictures so here they are:

000_0194.jpg

000_0193.jpg

000_0192aa.jpg

000_0191.jpg

000_0190.jpg

000_0189.jpg

Here's a few pics of my newest acquisition. It, being my first Beretta was sorta shooting for the USMC spec. ops look.

Nothing truly special but i like it:

KJW M9

KJW threaded barrel (Cheap yes, but so far it gets the job done alright.)

KA Delta Force silencer

P1010118.jpg

P1010120.jpg

P1010119.jpg

P1010121.jpg

(Apologies for the crummy pics i could use a new camera.)

Edited by ncthorn