Tokyo Marui's G36K, MP5 C-mag and other

Hokum

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Shame its a G3 SAS :(

No it's not, it's a *fruitcage* travesty. The SAS is out there for everybody to buy already. Why not just sell the new motor parts and have people be able to upgrade their V2s themselves, rather than giving hope to those of us that want something new*?

I noticed on the G3SAS that there are pictogram markings on the 70's era trigger housing. IIRC, arent pictogram selector markings exclusive to the all plastic "navy" lowers.

Do not want.

Its the same with the G3 abomination. Navy markings on an SEF lower. Bit of a dropped ball on TMs part.

Made up guns don't have to conform to your real world knowledge.

*yes, I know the G3A4 isn't new, but it's not in production.

just seen the video linked below, the charging handle on the G36K looks like its cycling aswell as the bolt, if i remember rightly that doesn't happen on the real deal (does it?)

Video (Windows Media Player)

imho i want one of those G3 SAS, the only G3 variant I've not got :P, and that PX4 SO SO SO SO SO WANT IT NOW!!

just seen the video linked below, the charging handle on the G36K looks like its cycling aswell as the bolt, if i remember rightly that doesn't happen on the real deal (does it?)

Video (Windows Media Player)

imho i want one of those G3 SAS, the only G3 variant I've not got :P, and that PX4 SO SO SO SO SO WANT IT NOW!!

Despite you have your answer, this video at 2:11 shows the G36C

Or you can watch it all to see real guns in action so you get a better idea.

ah, and in that one he says the mags are the same. sweet.

defo getting one.

I disagree. By not including their new bolt hold open design I think TM missed an opportunity here to advance the sport further, not to mention missing out on new magazine sales.

MP5 drum mag only has a 400rnd capacity, thats less than some M4 hicaps!

I'm almost tempted to get one for my MP5k PDW so that when people start (and they will) moaning about drum mags and drum mags on MP5s I can be smug and point out they carrying much more ammo :D

MP5 drum mag only has a 400rnd capacity, thats less than some M4 hicaps!

I'm almost tempted to get one for my MP5k PDW so that when people start (and they will) moaning about drum mags and drum mags on MP5s I can be smug and point out they carrying much more ammo :D

the 500 round twin stack mags carry more though

I disagree. By not including their new bolt hold open design I think TM missed an opportunity here to advance the sport further, not to mention missing out on new magazine sales.

Yeah, in some ways I agree with you. However from a buisiness standpoint I think they made the smart move. When they introduced the sopmod with the new battery and new mags it didn't sell as well as they were hoping because people didn't want to buy new mags and batteries all over again even if those battery and mag systems were an improvement.

So they released fairly soon after the sopmod that m4 that took the old batteries (wasn't much they could do about the mags).

I guess they didn't want to encounter the same thing again with the g36's.

Archived