What's wrong with Wolf Armouries?

Panoptes

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LeLionNoire is a gentleman of east asian descent. He lives in Portsmouth-London according to his DeviantART gallery. He likes consruction and attends Portsmouth University where he is a member of the University of Portsmouth Airsoft Society.

http://lelionnoire.deviantart.com/

http://www.youtube.com/user/LeLionNoire

http://upair.co.uk/?p=32

:detective2:

LeLionNoire is a gentleman of east asian descent. He lives in Portsmouth-London according to his DeviantART gallery. He likes consruction and attends Portsmouth University where he is a member of the University of Portsmouth Airsoft Society.

http://lelionnoire.deviantart.com/

http://www.youtube.com/user/LeLionNoire

http://upair.co.uk/?p=32

:detective2:

im impressed :)

2 secs with Google ;) You have a distinctive username :D

Now, without believing you are an employee of Wolf...Im wondering if you have been treated better there because of your heritage? The two people who have reported having recieved reasonable service there are both of east asian heritage.

The customer is always right, even when he is wrong.

You treat a customer with respect, right up until the point where he gets rude or offensive. If you have caused this to happen, you still have to treat them with respect.

Key issue right there.

When a customer complains cos a Barrett M82 is too heavy or because their M14 is no use in CQB you can roll your eyes when you're not looking at them and take the mickey out of them in the staff tea room but, when you're talking to customers you act polite, helpful and understanding.

I'm sure airsoft retailers get sick to bloody death of kids (and adults) coming in just to look at the eye-candy but any one of those kids could be the child of a lottery winner who might decide to buy that big, daft, minigun out of the window and hand over enough cash to keep you in beer for a year.

Beyond that, let's face it, airsoft retail is NOT the way to fame and fortune.

Chances are that you take a job in an airsoft retail shop because you enjoy airsoft.

In that case, why not share that enjoyment and enthusiasm with customers rather than treating them in any other manner?

There is simply no excuse for it.

hear hear (sp?!)

not a personal tale of Wolf, but that of my good buddy. He lives less than an hour from the shop, so when he decided to downgrade his scar from 350 to 320 fps to comply with site limits at his local site, he dropped it into wolf. "no problem" they said. 6 months later and i suspect the gun has been stripped down and anything useful has been removed from it.

He still hasn't got it back yet. i think it might be a lost cause. Small claims court imho

My apologies to LeLionNoire.

My little rant was not aimed at him, rather, it was aimed at Wolf.

GuzziHero, hate to say it mate but nail/head with your comments about heritage.

Does that mean I am a victim of racism? I think so! Who do I call to make a claim? :D:P

lol this could be interesting XD

EVERYONE READ THIS

If Wolf Armouries have taken your gun and have not returned it wolf armouries are basically stealing from you and if it comes back wrong it is against the law as under ‘The Sale of Goods Act 1979’ (www.consumerdirect.gov.uk/after_you_buy/know-your-rights/SGAknowyourrights/ ) they should give it back to you or you can get them to give you a new gun if they have lost yours. Look on the link and that tells you

GET YOUR GUN BACK KNOW GOT TO www.consumerdirect.gov.uk

Matt

o fogot Proof of purchase required I believe or a form of written consent that the gun was recieved. which sould be given to you

EVERYONE READ THIS

If Wolf Armouries have taken your gun and have not returned it wolf armouries are basically stealing from you and if it comes back wrong it is against the law as under 'The Sale of Goods Act 1979' (www.consumerdirect.gov.uk/after_you_buy/know-your-rights/SGAknowyourrights/ ) they should give it back to you or you can get them to give you a new gun if they have lost yours. Look on the link and that tells you

GET YOUR GUN BACK KNOW GOT TO www.consumerdirect.gov.uk

Matt

Proof of purchase required I believe or a form of written consent that the gun was recieved.

Tell you what though you can't rely on some people......

Was quite suprised to find out today that for a part I was looking for they were not the most expensive place in the UK who actually had it in stock. That's even after the P&P got added !

So shocked I had to check I'd not made a mistake.

Tell you what though you can't rely on some people......

Was quite suprised to find out today that for a part I was looking for they were not the most expensive place in the UK who actually had it in stock. That's even after the P&P got added !

So shocked I had to check I'd not made a mistake.

Problem I have noticed is as they have not updated many prices for quite some time. Some of them are actually quite good on parts. Course they are almost never in stock and if you try to order, you get the run around. Almost certainly as they realise they can't sell at that same price any longer. Or for 10% less if you pre pay...

I tried to order a Guarder motor from them a while back... Aggghhhh don't get me started. Amazing motors, good prices but pretty much no one stocks them in the UK. <_<

Archived