HP PPsh-41 AEG

DarkLite

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hmm, thiese will sell much better than a replica of the M/31 Suomi KP would. Firts, there's are the hordes of Russian airsofters who will propably have a national vodka party and honor the airsoft industry for finally bringing them a fair-priced skirmishable national AEG. And there's a lot more Soviet WWII re-enactors in need of a SMG than those who would buy the M/31 because they think it's cool or need it to complete their loadout.

BTW, Pepeshka isn't a copy of M/31, similarities end with the drum mag and a somewhat similar appearance.

well, i was waiting for the AGM, but the HP is looking mighty tasty.

arent you already building one?

Yup, but mine is based on Real Steel parts. much more room to play with. But allot more headaches.

But if this already have the hop up engineered for me, as well as mags and the stock is already drilled out i might just delay and sell off my RS ppsh.

Given the climate here in the the states, I'd probably come out positive in terms of selling off.

- and MP5 midcaps fit perfectly into the RS mags! :D

Yup, as I mentioned in the AGM PPSH thread.

... tailored to the G&P mp5 midcaps because the actual midcap insert fits perfectly into an empty PPSH -41 Stick mag...

You will have to cut the feed lips though and do a tiny bit of dremel work on the midcap insert depending on the nationality of the magazine. ( Polish slip in fine, Russians and Chinese need a bit of work)

I think both the AGM and the HP will sell well, the GM for the price point and HP for quality. Even tho you can't disclose the name what was the cost of the funding? Just interesting to know

I didn't ask and most likely they would not tell ;) i think that's only business for the one who paid it and for the one who makes it (business secret)

Archived