Magpul Picture Thread

The King Arms is a solid one piece upper as well, it's a very very nicely built piece of kit - Great finish, and no movement or play whatsoever. I'd really like to swap the outer barrel out and do a similar gas block set up to yours, but that's gonna be a nightmare without the key. While i'm on the subject; What length outer barrel are you using?

*edit* and does anyone know where i can get the key?

don know exactly. the barrel came with the upper receiver as well as the gasblock.

personally, I would never have bought it but it was a 100USD discount at airsoft global.

the barrel is about 20 centimeters long.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cheers uscmCorps, I was thinking of spraying the barrel black and polishing the KAC flashider, not sure though.

Lambolurker, I like that setup a lot, what brand peq is that ?

Tek,

I like your set-up too, especially the barrel.

PEQ is Beta Project brand (laser only). E-hobby finally have the fully functional VFC brand in stock so it shall be replaced in the next few days.

I'd be surprised of the VFC fits on to just about any AR-15 front end to be honest, the channel the rail locks in to is far too deep for most systems to fit in to. I originally purchased one to go on my CASV (rifle in the first post of the thread) but no luck, not even close. Currently selling it off and buying an ARES instead, after some investigating it seems to have a different locking mechanism and should be fine for quite a few AR-15 rails, long as they're not more than about 9", along with the MOE.

if it doesn't fit, make it fit.

That's what I did. ;)

How? I would seriously like to know because the amount of metal that would be required to remove to get my VFC on to my CASV meant it simply made no sense to try and alter the EGLM. Far more sensible to just chalk it down to a lesson learned and get the ARES instead.

Yup that's the one.

Though it is true that the VFC EGLM is exclusively for their scar, and yet I know of people who can't seem to fit it on their VFC scar.

I am thinking about selling the thing and go for an AGX from Madbul instead.