Magpul Picture Thread

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As described by Magpul, the AFG is useful after you fiddle around with it. Took me about three weeks of just holding it and actually using it in games to find the exact place on my gun where it was most comfortable for me. That said the AFG isn't for everyone. I would say try it out, it might just be your cup of tea.

As described by Magpul, the AFG is useful after you fiddle around with it. Took me about three weeks of just holding it and actually using it in games to find the exact place on my gun where it was most comfortable for me. That said the AFG isn't for everyone. I would say try it out, it might just be your cup of tea.

I put mine on the rail, picked up the gun and immediately fell in grippy love - Haven't moved it since :P I much prefer it to anything else i've used for gripping purposes.

Also, MinAmmo - Nice guns; the sentry looks like a big pile of awesome.

@Azn: You win life.

Here are some update pics

100_1140.jpg

100_1141-1.jpg

Added some XTM Panels and a QD mount

100_1126.jpg

Also did some stippling

100_1115.jpg

Added a laser/light PEQ box. More XTM's. TTB Compensator. Slip Resistant pads on the PMags. Hand Stop. And a 4x32 ACOG rep. with Micro Red Dot

100_1137.jpg

Also did some stippling on this gun. (It makes for a great feel while holding it, but damnit you want to stipple EVERYTHING once you start)

That's the nicest M14 i have EVER seen. G&P stock?

I think i might have just found something i want that isn't an M4...

*quick edit* - I'm sure this has been answered somewhere, but i can't find it - When using a Lipo in the tube of a PTS UBR stock, how easy/difficult is it to get the battery in and out?

Edited by hwagan

cheers man, yeah its a G&P MK14 Proto stock.

TM base

Guarder steel gears

guarder cut off leaver

sp100 spring

systema area 1000 oiless bushings

ACM Aimpoint T1 replica

Magpul AFG

Element H hop nub.

surefire scout and a LaRue mount will be addded shortly.

Classic Army M15A4 "SPC" (originally)

14.5" barrel

ACM MOE handguards

ACM AFG

ACM CTR

VTAC 2-point sling

Guarder ACOG

M4photo.jpg

edit: ICS L85A2 creepin' in there at the bottom. Great gun, too!

Edited by Gigueand

Nice and simple man - Looks awesome. Nice to see an American with an L85 'n all, seeing as all us Brits are so obsessed with AR's! :P

*edit* While i'm here... Switched the sights and flash-hiders on my 2 primaries; The A/P gives the M4 a much better balance, and takes some of the weight off of the MRP - They both handle a little better now.

P1000232.jpg

P1000235.jpg

Also, had another go at Carbonising the TTB...

P1000233.jpg

Probably not strictly accurate or anything, but i reckon it looks pretty badass =]

Edited by hwagan