USMC Loadouts

Mr.USMC

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i apologise if anyone finds this a bit odd or maybe too close to the bone, but whilst watching some of the news on haiti and surfing on the sky news app on my phone i noticed lots of maines with the OTV replacement and as well as pouches on their vest many of them also had mag pouches (with mags) on their belts too, giving them a lot of ammo. not noticed this before is this a common thing or just something these guys have done as a one off. i didnt manage to copy the pics off the phone as it wouldnt work and now cant find them.

any offers on that guys?

cheers

millest

Well, I'm no "Marine expert," but drawing a mag from your hip, at least for me, is faster than drawing from in a pouch near your abdomen.

Another, totally unrelated question: Is there a stateside Flyye dealer? Does Flyye use real MultiCam?

So I came home from school today and my mom handed me a letter that *someone* had sent me...

Well, it was from the USMC :D and it was pretty much a poster that asked me to enlist, you know the "are you up to the challenge?" Anyway, is this typical to get for most teens? Or just certain, select people? The reason I ask is because I am not even a US citizen(yet! well, hopefully) and in that case, is it right for them to send me one?

Well, I got a free USMC reflex sticker so I'm happy :P

I haven't gotten anything from the Marines, but have gotten a few things from the Army. Part of the reason I will never join the Army is because they tried to recruit my fat *albatross*, from a community college, knowing I had asthma. No offense to anyone in the Army, but I sure as heck don't want people as unqualified as myself guarding my back :D.

So I came home from school today and my mom handed me a letter that *someone* had sent me...

Well, it was from the USMC :D and it was pretty much a poster that asked me to enlist, you know the "are you up to the challenge?" Anyway, is this typical to get for most teens? Or just certain, select people? The reason I ask is because I am not even a US citizen(yet! well, hopefully) and in that case, is it right for them to send me one?

Well, I got a free USMC reflex sticker so I'm happy :P

I got bag from the USMC when I was in HS. ^_^

Archived