G36 Picture Thread

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Kov: can we get a pic of you holding it by any chance? Just cause I'm going to be left with something in a very similar state (sans the top rail) until I get a chance to swap over the front end.

I'm torn between the H&K STANAG mags and the thermould. I still can't decide what would look best :(

yes it does, and it looks great, if i get a chance i'll put up a pic when i get back from work.

Does the PPA mag well have the same angle, &c. as the mag well on the AR-15/C7, then? That is, does the top of the wide part of the thermold line up with the bottom of the mag well or is there some space?

My pretty simple CA36K with a C-handle, birdcage flash hider and a G&P AP replica. Yet to buy a vertical foregrip and perhaps a flip-up iron sight system. After that (and hopefully after I get free from my military service and get a real job <_< ) towards the next gun project.

g36ke0042mu5.th.jpg

g36ke0052jo1.th.jpg

Does the PPA mag well have the same angle, &c. as the mag well on the AR-15/C7, then? That is, does the top of the wide part of the thermold line up with the bottom of the mag well or is there some space?

the angle is not the same, so where it would normally be flush it isn't with the adaptor, hope that helps. i haven't had time to take a pic though i'm afraid :(

Thought I would post my new CA8-2 mod. Sucky picture quality mind you, had bad lighting and was lazy. I'll get more depending on how many other people like the look :)

Hope you guys like it:

I second the opinion that you're making it hard to wait, Kov. I especially like the SL-8 style rail - tres bien!! Where'dya get the rail and was it difficult to fit?

I'm torn between the H&K STANAG mags and the thermould. I still can't decide what would look best :(

I tried a Thermold last weekend... looks like CR*P, just because the part that normally sits in a Mxx magwell sticks halfway out of the conversion magwell.

Also got the HK stanag realcaps... and that's a sweet combination ;)

DSC00191.JPG

Its just a simple tactical grip/rail combo that I picked it up on a US site (cheaperthandirt.com). I like the feel of it better than other foregrip types b/c it fits my hands better.

aharm! thanks. been looking for something like that.

just got the KAC G36K RAS

~~snip snip~~

Jerk. LOL

That's pretty. Part of me wants one, but the other part of me wants to keep my CA36 with the original foregrip. I like the traditional look for the MG36 role it fills.

Nice grab though. Can't wait to see it installed.

Edited by Downslide

Ok. Here is mine. Pictures are a little crappy, I have still not quite got the hang of things there, but here goes.

Photo-0077e.jpg

Photo-0078E.jpg

g36c1.jpg

g36c3.jpg

g36c2.jpg

I have kept it pretty simple, a standard CA G36C. Upgraded the body to an Army Code jobbie because I cannot stand that stupid *suitcasey* Electric Air Gun stamp that is on the side of the gun. I am very pleased with that, especially the cocking lever on the top.

And a vertical foregrip.

Anyone have any pics of a C with rail covers on the side rails? They look pretty hot on the RAS's, but I've never seen regular foregrips with rail covers on them. Thanks

Edit:

Here's mine right now. It's pretty simple, so I'll prolly get at least some rails for it soon.

MyG36C2.jpg

MyG36Cfrontend.jpg

:D

Edited by _maverick_