G36 Picture Thread

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How are those scoped carry handles treating you? Do they really suck taht bad?

I want to buy a CA 36K, and then put a new scoped carrying handle on top depending on what am best carryinghandle scope.

How are the G&P/CA scopes? Which is better? Money is no object here, except I dont want a real one (too much for a G36 optic, maybe even an armalite optic ;).

What is the eye relief like on those two? Basically, is it practical? The main reason I want a G36K is to be able to scout forward/make a scoped shot one second, but also be able to use iron sights/red dot/aimpoint, whatever on an asssault move. Plus, they just look dead sexy :D

I got a CA Sight that comes stock on CA g36s from Noobtard "thanks alot!"

And its 1.5 magnifacation and its great! In airsoft you really dont need more than that unless your gun is heavily upgraded.

And I have a question, Does anybody have experience installing tightbores? Cuz I have a G&P conversion kit on the way and I want a long tightbore for it.I want to know if its tough Cuz I hear putting the bucking back together is a *badgeress*.

anyone got a pic of a G36C with a mini mosquito launcher mounted?

Darkchild

here ya goo:

g36cMM.jpg

Sorry for the quality - I had this and sold it a couple months ago.

Patsfan's handle is a CA - I sold it to him, after I modded it to add a rail. It's very easy to do, and I posted instructions on page 36 of this thread.

here ya goo:

g36cMM.jpg

Sorry for the quality - I had this and sold it a couple months ago.

Patsfan's handle is a CA - I sold it to him, after I modded it to add a rail. It's very easy to do, and I posted instructions on page 36 of this thread.

That has to be the first addition to my new TM G36c me thinks :)

I knew what to do after hanging around your photos for a long time...CA G36C converted to a G36 + a 510mm tight barrel + all sys internals... :D :D :D

still waiting for my aimpoint and an angry looking flash hider...for now, my bros' pdi m14 flash hider and scope will do :)

g36ko.jpg