Flecktarn Pictures

• Replies 910
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cougar, looks really nice! :D

Also, I'm getting rid of a lot of my German gear. Got a flakvest/KHS Intervention Mesh Rig/G36 and stuff, if any of you lot are interested. :P

What's the Intervention vest like? Looking at getting one myself. I'm struggling to find a complete list of all the pouches that are on it.

• 3 weeks later...
Just for the lulz. I was hunting a tiger.

http://i290.photobucket.com/albums/ll241/I...nloadout005.jpg

The tiger looks quite peaceful, I'd have been hunting the chickens, you could have had a meal or three out of them.

Seraphim989, nice load out there. What knee pads are those and, more importantly how well do they work? Do they keep slipping down?

Theyre the Blackhawk kneepads. Hellstorm maybe? I forget what theyre called. I originally bought a pair of green ones and liked them so much I bought this pair. I still use my green ones when Im wearing green gear. I have never had a problem with them sliding down. Ever. This only issue I had was them cutting in to my leg when I took a knee but then I learned how to avoid that so its all good. And for less than $20 I highly recommend them

So are we going to start seeing you run around with classics Ion? On topic, is your flak vest loose? In the second picture it seems to have a weird shape

Possibly. Maybe a GBBR, maybe a classic, its so hard to decide.

Haha, I got asked that on another forum, but no its not loose, when I was laying down, the mags were digging into my chest, so I moved them out a bit pushing on the vest, giving it a weird shape.

Its just the old flak vest that they used with the web gear right?

Yup. Pretty nice for the price. Can't remember if I mentioned on this forum or not, but the kevlar is still in it. :D Its pretty cool.

I'm going to get a new harness for the web gear.

You mean theres kevlar throughout? I have a mehler currently(pics tomorrow hopefully) and the webgear and Im now looking towards an IdZ vest but I think Ill get one of the flak vests to go under it to make it fit better. Hows the flak vest wear? Is it comfortable? To anyone whos owned an IdZ vest, were you able to get it to fit comfortably without armor? I know theyre made to be worn over the armor carrier

You mean theres kevlar throughout? I have a mehler currently(pics tomorrow hopefully) and the webgear and Im now looking towards an IdZ vest but I think Ill get one of the flak vests to go under it to make it fit better. Hows the flak vest wear? Is it comfortable? To anyone whos owned an IdZ vest, were you able to get it to fit comfortably without armor? I know theyre made to be worn over the armor carrier

There are quite a few zippers on the inside of the vest (small ones) open them up, and in there sits the kevlar, so far its in all of it.

Cool, Mehler vests are awesome. Mehlers still have the kevlar in them correct? I've heard they also have a place for a plate.

Man, IDZ are so expensive though. Haha. I want one, but man, so expensive.

I love the flak vest, really comfortable for me, there is also a few straps on the inside to secure the vest down on you a bit more if it feels loose when you run.