WE AK series more info

faramon

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

-snip-

Everyone knows that.

What I was saying is that it probably would not hurt WE at all to change the angle of the selector switch for full-auto(+ the notch on the receiver) and bend the trigger guard a more rounded way. That would make people who strives for realism(unless you are saying the majority of people buy GBB simply for a kick, literally...without caring for realism?) happy, and perhaps everyone else will also appreciate the amount of care WE puts into externals.

Because, now people who wants to get as close to the real steel as possible with need to try to weld that notch up, sand it flat, and stamp in a new one at the right place. Why should people do that when WE could have easily changed this in the factory and make everyone happier? How would you feel if WE puts an AEG-sized grip onto their M4?

I was really excited when WE decided to try to get this to work; and I even have the money ready for the rifle + a few mags. I thought "hey, it looks like WE is going for realism now with the full bolt travel and everything." Well, they did that...and missed all the small things(I considered moving from aeg AK to GBBr just for the grip angle/size, but WE lacks the previously mentioned details of even VFC, who decided to put an Aks-74u stock on a Aks-74).

yep. shut yer trap please. I peruse this thread to see if there's any more news on this gun. Not to hear someone consistently bash it. If you're not interested, don't follow the bleedin' thread!

I am interested in the gun. Just very disappointed that the GBBr with most realistic system/biggest recoil has gotten all the small details incorrectly.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

More info from taiwanese website:

剛剛把WE AK74UN槍管拆掉,發現是鋼的沒錯

還有槍身尾段(槍機受力與折拖關節座)也是鋼的

不過拆下HOPUP內管發現跟以前WE內管一樣

hopup鎖緊內管仍有些微晃動

一樣用貼布西路膠帶纏緊

重新測得出速(0.23g)最高為133,平均出速為125

戶外彈道一樣略微上飄,可能還是要用0.28重彈

不過左右相當穩定,以短槍管表現很不錯

還有在測出速時發前前兩個彈匣(共60發)會打出出速60 70 80的幾發

感覺上出速不穩定,暫時沒抓出問題

WE的淡了一點,也偏藍了些

(this is a really good news)Rear trunnion is steel, and so is the barrel.

Inner barrel still have movements even when hop-up is assembled tightly.

Average muzzle velocity is 125mps(133 highest) with .23g.

Overhopped with .23g, .28g is recommended.

Left/Right deviation is great for the short barrel.

When testing muzzle velocity; the first two mags will shoot, sometimes, with muzzle velocity of 60, 70, and 80mps.

WE's finish is thinner and more blue than GHK.

Lots of ppl are WAY out of there lane talking all kinds of ###### here.

WE G39 uses a M4 trigger pack, how and why would anybody want that in a AK? every GBB AK from GHK and onwards uses a trigger system rather close to the real system, becose the AK really lends et self to it, WE will also do this.

(unless you are saying the majority of people buy GBB simply for a kick, literally...without caring for realism?)

Yes, yes that is precisely what I'm saying. Maybe airsofters where you are are different to the UK, but I can tell you for a fact that 99%+ of British players (quite likely americans as well) will never ever even begin to notice the niggling little details that you're discussing. They'll do one thing, buy the gun, fire it, and then say:

"Ooh, nice recoil"

How would you feel if WE puts an AEG-sized grip onto their M4?

I would not care in the slightest little bit...

I like realistic trades/dimensions etc yes, that's a given. But if you think such things are my priority, it clearly demonstrates that you do not know me one little bit, and are quite incapable of understanding the viewpoints of anybody else.

Yes, yes that is precisely what I'm saying. Maybe airsofters where you are are different to the UK, but I can tell you for a fact that 99%+ of British players (quite likely americans as well) will never ever even begin to notice the niggling little details that you're discussing. They'll do one thing, buy the gun, fire it, and then say:

"Ooh, nice recoil"

I would not care in the slightest little bit...

I like realistic trades/dimensions etc yes, that's a given. But if you think such things are my priority, it clearly demonstrates that you do not know me in the slightest, and are quite incapable of understanding the viewpoints of anybody else.

I agree with you when I bought my g39c I didnt care if it wasnt to the rs spec or designs or if the profile of the hand gaurds different. I wanted it to do one thing and one thing only shoot great and put a smile on my face the first time I pulled the trigger which It did to both and still does now. I can hand on heart say its the only airsoft gun I wouldnt sell.

Archived