Zeta Lab AS VAL

joeshred

nope, its all 100% Zeta labs. im confident in this.

some other news:

alright, so apparently they are also fixing to release a separate model as the VSS Vintorez with the wood stock and shorter mag.

i think ill go for the vintorez if it also shows up somewhere for pre order for the 475 (the regular retail price for the Val will be ~580). no word yet if the 400 AS Vals included the vintorez (like 200 vals and 200 vintorezes) or if there will be a separate run of some unknown number of VSS Vintorezes.

i dont need another assault rifle and since i would end up turning it into a DMR either way, i might as well get the Vintorez since they are doing both. but im constantly at battle with myself deciding which one looks better. though id get more cred though if i used the vintorez i think ;D

also, it looks like they are either recommending or including a firefox 7.4v 1200mAh 20c lipo for the gun. it reads as though they are including one, but its so mashed up there's no saying.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Que massive upsurge in S.T.A.L.K.E.R. impressions... Exciting stuff, I can't really see this staying as a limited run, it's been something the airsoft community have wanted for a very long time indeed. It's a shame I'm so poor, really.

Like their mosin...

If it sells, it is not going to be a limited run.

Indeed, people got pretty upset about the supposed 400 or so of those that were ment to be made, as much as anything it's a good marketing tactic;"LIMITED RUN!?! ZOMG, MUST BUY NOW!!!" I'm certainly intrigued by what they might be planning for the future, funny that the PPSh 41 is now more or less their bread and butter.

Well Zeta lab Mosin Nagant is the best gun out there, the fact they're going to use their own internals isn't the best news!! The fact that they are now under Ares management makes to believe it will have good externals. Wolf

I would say the opposite, the innards of the Mosin are totally new system (well largely unique parts anyway) and that's an awesome rifle by all accounts. So if they do the same to the VSS/Val I'll be a happy chappy

Saw one of these on a UTube vid, I thought it was loud for a platform built around a silencer but then realized what I was hearing was only the working of the action. What a nasty package! Leave it to the Ruskies...Like someone else said I'd like to see this in a NBB (or a limited blowback, so there is a touch of realism).

• 4 months later...

Excuse me 4 my English =)

In your video is the AS VAL by Maxus (russian airsofter) from Saint-Petersburg, Russia. It's GBB (CO2), and it has all sizes, magazines from realsteel VAL. But it's only 1 sample. It's realy hard to produse by 1 man and it's the best one airsoft VAL in the world.

You can read about that here (russian language, pictures) http://www.airsoftgunspb.ru/forum/index.php?showtopic=23605

Producing AEG VAL and VSS has a one trouble. Gearbox v3 is too big for real VAL sizes. So you must do AEG Val bigger than realsteel VAL or research your own gearbox =) It's up to you to decide.

Zeta Lab buy 1 AS VAL and 1 VSS Vintorez in Russia, Magnitogorsk city, http://www.atw74.ru/ and try to copy it. This guns based on gearbox v3 so it's not a full copy of realsteel VAL but it's similar to it.

Up - realsteel

down - Magnitogorsk's AEG

9b2e45124e70.jpg

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived