13-year-old commits suicide...

Connery

Hah. That's funny. Should be in the humor section.

I know back during my EverQuest years, something big popped up about some guy killing himself. I guess his mom (ironic? not really) tried having them put a warning about how addictive the game is.

Yeah, there have also been reports of internet clan wars spilling over into real life, with murders etc  :(

yeah it also said on the page that some man stabbed another over a VR weapon, and was sentenced to death :mellow:

should NOT be in the humour section you FOOL!

some guy died because he was pathetically addicted to an online game, oh god thats hilarious... NOITSNOTFUNNYYOUCOMPLETEMORON!!!

Joe

Hah.  That's funny.  Should be in the humor section.

I know back during my EverQuest years, something big popped up about some guy killing himself.  I guess his mom (ironic? not really) tried having them put a warning about how addictive the game is.

oh yea, real funny, except when it is your child who dies, you fool, you have a brain? Think before you post .

I don't care what you people say, I find it funny.

The kid couldn't of been all that clever if he killed himself over an ingame incident.

Your pretty callous and insensitive. Ever hear of Depression? When someone has a mental illness they aren't working on all cylinders, common sense is not functioning, reality is a pain, hopelessness and fustration is is a heavy weight, life is a burden.

And they can be very dangerous, they may not only kill themselves, but they may kill family members and friends first. Is that funnier now?

Heck, 7/8th of the people in airsoft have mental issues (including me) and a majority of it is ADHD.

Its really not funny...

Heck, 7/8th of the people in airsoft have mental issues (including me) and a majority of it is ADHD.

Its really not funny...

Dude, I challenge you to *fruitcage*-ing prove that.

That means 7 out of 8 people who airsoft has a mental problem. I don't know anyone I skirmish with who has one so there' something wrong with your stats.

Especaillay at such a time, saying stuff like that is dumb. Imagine a reporter getting hold of that and quoting it out of context!

I can honestly say, having been a moderator for a number of years, that 7/8th is a completely inaccurate figure for thse arnies users afflicted by some form of mental illness.

its easily more like 9/8th. an improbable figure admittedly, but its an improbable world :)

the world'd a seriously messed up place if the outcome of a videogame can affect someone to this extent.

Still, we've been killing ourselves in many inventive and pointless ways, for countless bizarre reasons, for centuries.

I like to think its us making the world safe for cockroaches by self-extermination.

This guy in San Quentin prison was on death row , and when all the in mates were sleeping he unscrewed a metal hollow rod from his bed, at one end he shoved in a broken broomstick into one end to make it airtight, he poured water into the open end and shoved a plastic pointy cylinder he found somewhere and had sharpened by rubbing it on the floor or wall into the other end. he put it in on the radiator and pointed the end at his head. The steam pressure built up, The "plastic bullet" Flew out, Boom, and no more mr inmate.

Dude, I challenge you to *fruitcage*-ing prove that.

That means 7 out of 8 people who airsoft has a mental problem.  I don't know anyone I skirmish with who has one so there' something wrong with your stats.

Especaillay at such a time, saying stuff like that is dumb. Imagine a reporter getting hold of that and quoting it out of context!

Mental problem is a very loosely defined term...

ADHD

Lack of Confidence

Overconfidence

Arrogance

Defensiveness

Meekness

Aggressiveness

Depression

Big Man Complex

Little Man Complex

Messiah Complex

Dsylexia

Tourette's Syndrome

Alcoholic

Drug User - Lots

And so on...

You get to multiples...by gosh then it is 9/8ths.

"There are three kind of lies:

Lies...Damned Lies...and Statistics"

-Sam Clemens

Mental problem is a very loosely defined term...

ADHD

Lack of Confidence

Overconfidence

Arrogance

Defensiveness

Meekness

Aggressiveness

Depression

Big Man Complex

Little Man Complex

Messiah Complex

Dsylexia

Tourette's Syndrome

Alcoholic

Drug User - Lots

And so on...

Lack of Confidence

Depression

i suffer from those, depression is not a funny thing

- mental breakdowns (had 3 of those)

- self harm (did that a lot)

still, im in a good mood today :D

This guy in San Quentin prison was on death row , and when all the in mates were sleeping he unscrewed a metal hollow rod from his bed, at one end he shoved in a broken broomstick into one end to make it airtight, he poured water into the open end and shoved a plastic pointy cylinder he found somewhere and had sharpened by rubbing it on the floor or wall into the other end. he put it in on the radiator and pointed the end at his head. The steam pressure built up, The "plastic bullet" Flew out, Boom, and no more mr inmate.

Wuh? :huh:

Archived