You know you've been playing airsoft for too long...

aznriptide859

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not mine, but my friend who got me started was cleaning out his stuff recently and found an AK. He has no idea where it came from. He has only owned two, which are accounted for. My guess is his AEGs are reproducing on their own.

Mine, when you move to a new house, haven't even unpacked your airsoft gear, and you still find BBs everywhere.

Or, you wife tells you to clean up your "airsoft room" and you just move the stuff from one side to the other.

I'll bring the chocolate spread ;)

When even the firearms squad are impressed with your collection of guns :P (Long story short, when reporting a crime I had to produce some documents that were in the same room as my armoury, the firearms team were informed and decided they wanted a proper mosey and had a good laugh and a chat, it's scary how little they know about guns tho o.0)

it's scary how little they know about guns tho o.0

I would so love the job of firearms training, wonder if i could convince the UK Police force to give up the Glock and go to a much better option :P

When you realise that you use Arnies more than Facebook and Twitter to describe how awesome your life is :P (Plus on here there are none of the girls i meet so they can't see what i am up to).

'FireKnife'

it's scary how little they know about guns tho

I can see that in a firearms-restrictive nation, but it's REALLY scarey when a beat cop here in the US can't even name the sidearm on his hip!

On topic:

When your parent stop trying to buy you nice things for your apartment (IE placemats, coasters, etc) and just settle on airsoft-related stuff.

When every Bag, "tactical handbag", hat, coat, pair of trousers or pair of trousers you wear or use has BBs in.

or

When you keep a GBB in "hidden places" accross the house just because.

or

When you have more airsoft equipment you use daily than anything un-related to the sport (multicam Rucksack, 511 PUSH pack etc)

Archived