Schnitzel with noodles - what made you smile today?

amateurstuntman

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So I came home for a week and my brother and I were looking for something to watch only to see he had Archer, given you guys seem to be mad for it I gave it a go and haven't looked back.

Also got myself three peli-cases inbound (1610, 1400, 1200) for kit purposes. The 1610 is probably for when I rebuild my camera kit and the smaller ones either for my pro casings (TAG shells and GR20S), pistols or electronics kit. Happy days.

How a conversation went earlier today

Me:- Do you like star wars?

Nephew:- *nods head excitedly*

Me:- Do you want these *points to various ships*

Nephew:- *again, nods excitedly*

me:- Good, because I can't be bothered throwing them on eBay.

Nephew:- What's eBay?

Me:- The darkside. . .

nephew:- *look of shock*.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-35503077

Nice to see a bit of fighting fire with fire. 

"Technically we do have to offer them the opportunity to surrender," he adds, "but this tends to happen after they've been, er, incapacitated."

:lol:

I'll try and find a link to this, but a while back poaches shot at and killed a helicopter pilot. If you think rhino horn will give you a big *rickroll*, then you really are a big *beep*.

Edit:- here's a link to the story. Elephants not rhinos though, but the sentiment still applies.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-35450490

That's good news. Hopefully they have some pretty tough laws for murderers.

I am planting the grow your own chilli kit that my mum and her boyfriend got me for my birthday (I'm allowed it early to try and prevent the loss of the seeds viability). They're chocolate habeneros which are meant to be pretty damn hot. Part of the kickstart to a healthier me as chillis boost metabolism and also taste damn good.

Part of the kickstart to a healthier me as chillis boost metabolism and also taste damn good.

Which would explain why I'm stick thin despite not working out and pigging out on jalapeno pizza and stuff like that.

Also, I decided to try something crazy in order to revive a couple of dried-up Citadel paints my flatmate left me. Namely, a mililiter of nailpolish remover. Surprisingly, it works - the paint goes back to the revivable chunky goop state, where you just add some water and leave the bottle open so the remover evaporates.

Archived