Schnitzel with noodles - what made you smile today?

amateurstuntman

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I had to upgrade... well, no, move on from my old Nokia E7. Since THAT was a Symbian phone, it was kinda neat whenever some sales drone recommended I use their neat app for something, to ask when it'd be available for Symbian. But the non-replaceable battery started going, so it was time to move on. Ended up with Samsung Galaxy XCover 3. Let's hope it lasts as long as that Nokia...

I love my LG G4.

It is as big as a house but it has the features I demand (removable battery and SD card), it can be made to have wireless charge (and I have done so), it is as powerful as Zod and easily rooted.

It is now rooted and has Greenify and Amplify running giving me a 72 hour battery life with minimal use and a full day of Spotify and shenanigans with battery to spare.

Not waterproof though.  I suppose that would be nice but it isn't mandatory for me.

• 2 weeks later...

My underlings are a 47 year old man (that looks about 67) missing approx 40% of his teeth, and a spotty 17 year old boychild who has a problem controlling his temper and looks like he may bat for the other team, despite having fathered a *bramston pickle* child.

I'm happy with the cost price on parts for my corrado, thanks...

Archived